Channel 4 - The sex education show.

Remote control t*ts :eek: Definately on Santa's list for this crimbo 8) :lol:

boobs_moving.gif
Remote control T*ts on automatic mode :lol:
Can you have the TV with a free video of the t*ts? That'd be enough for me :lol:

The girls at work were getting very excited about the bit where things were getting measured, I think there is now a competition as to whose has the biggest partner :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you have the TV with a free video of the t*ts? That'd be enough for me :lol:

Don't you guys have DVD yet in Moscow, tut :rolleyes: :lol:

That's exactly what I already have at home!

Prove it, I want pictures :p

Comes with multi-room too!

:lol: now that'd be nice, t*ts everywhere :eek:

The girls at work were getting very excited about the bit where things were getting measured, I think there is now a competition as to whose has the biggest partner :lol: :lol: :lol:

They'll all lie like on the telly :lol:

Yeah I saw that so the Mrs and I has a go at some tantra, again .....we got to 15 minute before she wanted the usual, Im going to have to book us on a course.

Episode 2

Anyone see this last night?

I missed last weeks but thought I would tune in as everyone seemed to love it last week :lol:

Proper gruesome at points. And the amount of nakeness, when the young doctor had a naked woman on the table and she was pointing out parts of female genitalia :eek:

Was that quite necessary? :eek::lol:

I missed last weeks but thought I would tune in as everyone seemed to love it last week :lol:

Proper gruesome at points. And the amount of nakeness, when the young doctor had a naked woman on the table and she was pointing out parts of female genitalia :eek:

missed it last night due to the footy and my Sky+ going tits up, saw the end bit with the burlesque.

and yes it was probably necessary :lol:

Oh and saw the footy players with the supposed large girths (didnt look like that to me) gett their STI results, shame at least one of them didnt get anything as they wont learn their lesson :rolleyes:

missed it last night due to the footy and my Sky+ going tits up, saw the end bit with the burlesque.

and yes it was probably necessary :lol:

Oh and saw the footy players with the supposed large girths (didnt look like that to me) gett their STI results, shame at least one of them didnt get anything as they wont learn their lesson :rolleyes:

Definitely not from what I saw :lol: :lol: :lol:

I laughed when she asked him why he had no hair down there and he said he shaves it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched it, ewwwwww!

They seem to be showing a hell of a lot of flesh on TV these days!!

I watched it, ewwwwww!

They seem to be showing a hell of a lot of flesh on TV these days!!

Yeah. It's a worrying trend for sure.

Just so long as they don't do a 'celebrity' version as they seem to do with everything else.

I don't think I could stomach a gruesome close-up of Vanessa Feltz's rear arperture. Although I'd love to see her the look on her face when they jammed a camera up it.

Yeah. It's a worrying trend for sure.

Just so long as they don't do a 'celebrity' version as they seem to do with everything else.

I don't think I could stomach a gruesome close-up of Vanessa Feltz's rear arperture. Although I'd love to see her the look on her face when they jammed a camera up it.

She probably wouldn't even notice.

They could shout hello up there and hear it echo for days..

She probably wouldn't even notice.

They could shout hello up there and hear it echo for days..

I think you're probably right.

They should therefore ideally use one of those cameras that comes mounted on a crane and can handle swooping tracking shots.

Park one of those badboys up there.

It'd be like the opening credits of Doctor Who except with slightly less of a chance of David Tennant's face appearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're probably right.

They should therefore ideally use one of those cameras that comes mounted on a crane and can handle swooping tracking shots.

Park one of those badboys up there.

It'd be like the opening credits of Doctor Who except with slightly less of a chance of David Tennant's face appearing.

You are too funny :lol:

Back