Champions League

You're a bit of a ball bag arnt ya?

J

4766cb4d27265_featured_without_text_playground_fight.jpg

:lol:

all about Barca at the moment :D

Complete mis-match last night. Could've hit double figures if they wanted!

What's that 8 or 9 straight wins?

El classico in December! Should be interesting.

Messi has to be the best player in the world at the moment

Saw him the other week against Lisbon and you don't notice on TV how quick he is and his feet are!

Everything goes through him. You have to go man to man on him to stop him and even then he is quick and good enough to still take the p1ss out of you!

Saw him the other week against Lisbon and you don't notice on TV how quick he is and his feet are!

Everything goes through him. You have to go man to man on him to stop him and even then he is quick and good enough to still take the p1ss out of you!

How about just ****ing emptying him???

He wouldn't last a heart beat in my sunday league games, haha ;)
J

It'll be tight as usual. Could easily be a scoreless or 1-1 draw.

Liverpool always come to Bridge to defend but hopefully it won't be as dire a match as when I was here last February!

I was also here for the CL semi-final 2nd leg, which was a much better match. Wouldn't mind a repeat of that scoreline :)

Funnily enough I'd hate a repeat of that scoreline, although I'd like to see an end to end game.

I agree, I think it will be tight and there'll be few goals scored! I think we've improved our performances there over the years but have not had the fire power to get the goals, it doesn't help that Torres misses this fixture for the second season running!

Here's to a good game and a LFC win!:p

Liverpool always come to Bridge to defend but hopefully it won't be as dire a match as when I was here last February!

This game very nearly lost all of my faith in football and general humanity. It was the worst display of football, or a spectacle in anyway. I literally was shell shocked by how bad it was...

It'll be tight as usual. Could easily be a scoreless or 1-1 draw.

I was also here for the CL semi-final 2nd leg, which was a much better match. Wouldn't mind a repeat of that scoreline :)

This game very nearly lost all of my faith in football and general humanity. It was the worst display of football, or a spectacle in anyway. I literally was shell shocked by how bad it was...

well its looking like we may be missing Geerard, keane and alonso, aswell as Torres. So i predict that Chelsea will keep their 100% home record !!:spank:

I agree what people are saying about Barca, we're on great form.. reminds me of the form we hit when we won it in 2006 ;)

Massive respect for Guardiola. He's blooding some great young players from our youth team, Busquets has beena great find. Scary to think we won so easily yesterday with Etoo, Henry and Iniesta on the bench.

Regarding Liverpool game.. how bad was that linesman?! over all probably a fair result. Atletico without Aguero are very poor.

Good win for Chelsea, didnt see much of it, but I can imagine Roma having typical italian tactics!

The Scottish league shown up for the crap it is, Teams like Celtic should not be allowed into this competition, they bring nothing to the table, I'd agree with Platini in that regard

What did Platini say??

When the Man U fans were chanting, "are you Rangers in disguise"? I didn’t know if I should laugh or be offended.. I'm a Rangers supporter..

Regards Scottish football.. You're right, cant possibly disagree, I wish I could.. 2 huge clubs in a very small goldfish bowl with lots of tiny fish getting in the way. I stopped going years ago after I decided to leave after 20 minutes during a Dumfermline game because I was sooo bored.... Although I did go to the uefa cup semi against Fiorentina in Glasgow at 40 pounds a pop to witness the most boring 0-0 game of my life.

I'd rather save up and go to Ibiza.. lol :lol:

Back