Celebs in Ibiza

actually I just read it.

The life of stars. I am glad I am not justin beiber or orlando bloom.

seriously.

just stupid stuff.

Where do they all stay, bet they are mega Villas...not looking to stalk anyone by the way, just interested in what the Villas are like. How the other half live and all that....

Zac Efron was seen kissing his girlfriend on the dance floor in Ibiza. The party then moved to his luxury yacht.

paul cook (sex pistols) at dc10 last monday:

10404288_10154464170030436_3551880435417774676_n.jpg

ANDREA PELlNO

her daughter is supporting madness at ibiza rocks on wednesday so i suppose he'll be there!

"...
Neighbour complaints

Police in Santa Eulalia complaint by a private party noises
The City Council announced that punish those responsible for the act, which caused inconvenience to the neighborhood
14.08.2014 | 10:40
j. ll. f. | Ibiza Local Police of Santa Eulalia has filed a complaint of excessive noise to the party responsible for'Hollywood Glamour' that took place during the night of day 7 in a house in Roca Lisa and caused inconvenience to the whole neighborhood .

As confirmed by the City Council yesterday, along night numerous calls from the security guards of the development, due to multiple complaints from neighbors were received.

A patrol of the local police rushed to the scene several times and met with the head of the party, which was not the owner of the housing-and ordered him to cease the inconvenience. However, after a few quiet moments, the heads of the party returned to flout the rules on noise and nuisance resumed added.

As a result of this action, "minutes of music complaint, now will lead to a proposed sanction is lifted," said the council, which decided not to leave the party "in view of the large number of people", estimated at about 230 people, according to the organizers admitted.

Similarly, 40 vehicles were reported that were improperly parked on sidewalks around the house, thus putting road safety. Said party met many famous and familiar faces of the Ibiza summer and European high fashion.

Local residents also voiced their complaints to this newspaper disorders caused by this party in a residential area with high density housing.

..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...cia-santa-eularia-denuncia-fiesta/713025.html

Back