Carl Cox tickets 2016

Ah well. Based trip around this party this year. Done cream closing last year and penultimate cox party n thought might as well wait a week. Looks like maceo or together that night

I still think some of the bars will get a small allotment of tickets to sell for this. places like tantra for example. I cannot imagine them not getting any tickets to sell so don't lose hope just yet guys.

Ah well. Based trip around this party this year. Done cream closing last year and penultimate cox party n thought might as well wait a week. Looks like maceo or together that night

Were only flying out for this then going home, Im sure you will get tickets from somewere, ive seen a few on facebook over the last couple of weeks. I spoke to a lady at SafeHouse Management a few weeks back and she said this was it, no tickets will be in shops but i dont know how it all works.

Hope you get sorted :)

How have ticket sales been going for the rest of the nights? I normally get a pre 11pm wristband while out there for Coxy, but wary that when we are out it is the penultimate night, and with Carola, Digweed, Cox might be best off getting tickets in advanced - but if I can save 10-15EUR per ticket happy to do so. Of course use Spotlight for other nights :)

How have ticket sales been going for the rest of the nights? I normally get a pre 11pm wristband while out there for Coxy, but wary that when we are out it is the penultimate night, and with Carola, Digweed, Cox might be best off getting tickets in advanced - but if I can save 10-15EUR per ticket happy to do so. Of course use Spotlight for other nights :)

it's one of the best selling nights this year. and yeah, that 13th september date is one of the strongest of all summer. not sure if I'd risk it personally.

After all the commotion of holding back and having resale tickets etc for Carls Closing, Space have been selling tickets for this for weeks now on the website.
Checked this morning and it seems they have now stopped selling tickets for Closing so that could be it now for CC Closing tickets.

I need one ticket for the Carl Cox closing party! I'm flying out on Saturday 17th and can meet if anyone has a spare. Fingers crossed and thanks! :)

I have pre booked tickets and have them printed off for the 6/9 night
Do we queue up as normal for entrance

there is a separate internet entrance right next to the normal entrance which is clearly signposted. enjoy!!

hey, i have three tickets booked for next Tuesday 6th September although person number 3 will only be able to decide on the day if she is able to go (holidaying with children)....if she decides not to go is it too late to request a refund? thanks...

hey, i have three tickets booked for next Tuesday 6th September although person number 3 will only be able to decide on the day if she is able to go (holidaying with children)....if she decides not to go is it too late to request a refund? thanks...

the limit to cancel is 24hrs prior to the party - means 8pm monday night.

What do you think the chances are of hunting down a ticket for the closing party on the island, I only need one as am flying out on my lonesome. Arriving evening of Sat 17th Sept then the hunt begins!

Any help or ideas will be gold dust for me. Thanks!

Ahhhh just recognized forgot my printed spotlight Cox ticket at home. Is it enough for today to have it in digital?

Back