Carl Cox tickets 2016

Nostalgic

No longer active
Hi

I registred for the pre sale and have had the chance to buy them, looking at 12th july. Would it be worth waiting till they appear on spotlight or will spotlight tickete sell out?

Got till the 9th december to get them off carl cox management

currently only safehouse (the agency running carl cox' night at space) is selling tickets. we will certainly be selling tickets for this, but we haven't got a date yet as for when us and space will start selling tickets.

quick update...seeing how well carl cox closing party 2016 is already selling now, I am led to believe this one will actually sell out online. of course space will always keep an allotment for street sales and a small one for the door, but I'd honestly recommend people to get their tickets for that. other 2016 carl cox dates aren't affected that much, but 20th sep 2016 is selling like hot cakes currently (and it's only mid dec!)

First time posting here.

Ibiza 2016 with 6 mates booked for early July. Buzzing already. :D

Summer '15 was my first year and we had no problem picking up tickets through street sellers for whatever we needed.

This year though most of us are specifically going for Carl Cox's night on 12th July. As it isn't his first week nor the closing party, I don't suppose it will be difficult to get street tickets but I wanted to see what you guys think... obviously I don't want to miss out but my mates have always been a fan of getting them out there rather than pre-booking.

under normal circumstances I'd say 'yeah no worries', but next year is simply a bit of a different story.

it's the last year for space as well as for coxy. people are very much aware of that and therefore I predict especially tuesday nights to be extremely popular next summer. by that I mean every tuesday will be sold out or nearly sold out next season.

I'm not saying you have to hurry up and get the tickets right now, but if you do know you want to do this night, I'd get the tickets beforehand anytime between now and april. on-island pre-sale tickets won't be cheaper and I think that this coming summer, because of that special situation, they might even do without the well-known discounted entries by 9pm/11pm/midnight etc they used to work with.

another reminder for anyone thinking of going to carl cox closing party on 20th september - get your tickets beforehand guys. I normally wouldn't say this, but I've never seen a single party skyrocketing in terms of sales so early in the year. this will be a total roadblock (and I'm sure everyone expects that) and I expect that this will also be one of the very few events in the whole summer where it'll be nearly impossible to get tickets closer to the date :!:

True..just waiting for lineup announcements for this and for Mosiac, as maybe some others are...

Tickets booked now for 12th, managed to convince one of the guys to get them on Spotlight a few weeks ago. Bring it on. Now just to wait and see who's on with Carl...

Closing Party ticket purchased, coming back to the Island for 4 nights in Sept initially just to attend this event. Got to have one last CC and one last night in Space before the end ;-(

Back