Carl cox@space...

Went last night, f**king amazing. I´d never been to Space before, but after this I´ll be back next season and then some. As someone else said, it was a doddle, just get the wristband from the German guy in Bora Bora then waltz in no queue at 9 ish and yes you pay 10 euro but the free drink covers that (they pour in shedloads of whiskey in your DJ and coke for instance!)

I was a silly noob, asked a couple "when´s the terrace opening?" - doh we were in the terrace! It´s bigger than I imagined.

The main room was fantastic, Coxy was fantastic, bangin´ techno - all in all bloody brilliant.

Oh and I walked back to Ibiza Town from there, the buses weren´t obvious and as I left at 6.30 I reckon I´d have been waiting half and hour for one anyway! ,)

Cream tomorrow!

I was there for Carl Cox on Tuesday 9th closing party and it was way too busy, stayed until 4.30am then staggered home. They'd be best off just making all tickets 20 Euro or whatever instead of confusing people, ticket sellers and starting too early. The main room was far too busy for my liking.......

Yeah it was busy, a real squeeze to get a decent spot! What I found though was that there was plenty of space towards the back of the main room so I wandered there a fair bit. Cream on the 4th was even more packed BTW, that was a little too much for me!!

It's no good being back in blighty, but at least the weather's better than Ibiza today ;)

I also went cream on 4 Sep, it was my only trance night and I was looking to see if I would still like the stuff, well due to there being a million people in there I couldnt get going, such a nice venue but cream ruin it.

Back