Carl Cox- Space is the Place. Channel 4

Nostalgic

No longer active
Midnight tonight for anyone interested. Will record it and watch later in the week, should be quite interesting. Just seen this on social media aswell....:(:eek: I guess it is true:p:lol:

15171086_1154659681237607_8624609335339385809_n.jpg

Last edited:
loved it.. Grego with a guest appearance too.

Interesting words from the man on the whole direction on the island. Without any direct words towards Ushuaia you could tell what he was really thinking

Really enjoyed, didn't hold no punches when commenting on the Ushuiaia <- (dirk bigler help me out) franchise and the current flow of VIP culture visiting the island. Liked his joke about a "Techno Funeral" wearing all black :lol:

Seems really down to earth, can't wait to see him at WHP on the 30th.

Great watch and a refreshing one too - amazing how much love he was getting from the crowds and how much they were giving it some!! i thought this kind of passion was a dying trend in Ibiza

Really enjoyed that. Some great footage of the club old and new blended with good music. Love how passionate pepe is when talking about his vision for a night and what he likes. The bit at the end when he talks about the energy left in a room when the club is cleared out and the music stops. Great stuff!

Really enjoyed that. Some great footage of the club old and new blended with good music. Love how passionate pepe is when talking about his vision for a night and what he likes. The bit at the end when he talks about the energy left in a room when the club is cleared out and the music stops. Great stuff!
Love Pepe so cute...he looks good for 80 and carl cox looks amazing for 54!

I watched it last night, I enjoyed it. I felt Coxy was a little bit me me me but it was still very good. I like his energy but I thought the choice of tune in Space was awful

More looking forward to catching the Jazzie B Dole to Soul documentary

Back