Carl Cox @ Space 2016 - His Last Year Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Ssssh Ibiza, new bar or Sssh as in say nothing? Like a bit of outdoors dancing..

Got it on Facebook...

They must just find a suitable venue for an outdoor party and do the business. Theres an article (small review below) from 2013 where they held one at the ill fated Plan BE. My guess is this one will be at Cova Santa, but then again it could be anywhere. I'm sure we'll find out when the times right eh.

https://pulseradio.net/articles/2013/10/shhh-ibiza-throws-carl-cox-revolution-afterparty-at-plan-be

Are they doing early entry wristbands or discounted early entry at Carl Cox night in Space? It's not something I have been to in almost 10 years but as he is doing an early set in the sunset terrace I thought it might be pretty cool .. Anyone know anything?

They must just find a suitable venue for an outdoor party and do the business. Theres an article (small review below) from 2013 where they held one at the ill fated Plan BE. My guess is this one will be at Cova Santa, but then again it could be anywhere. I'm sure we'll find out when the times right eh.

https://pulseradio.net/articles/2013/10/shhh-ibiza-throws-carl-cox-revolution-afterparty-at-plan-be

Yes saw that and was thinking the same myself... Cova Santa or perhaps Lips or similar on Bossa beach.. Wait & See l guess..

Yes saw that and was thinking the same myself... Cova Santa or perhaps Lips or similar on Bossa beach.. Wait & See l guess..

Think with the current ways in PDB an afters anywhere there is probably out of the question. But then again for what the BIG guy has brought to Ibiza over the last 15 - 20 years he should be given free reign to have an after party wherever the hell he wants. Watch this it will be at Ushuaia hahaha that would be ironic :lol:

Think with the current ways in PDB an afters anywhere there is probably out of the question. But then again for what the BIG guy has brought to Ibiza over the last 15 - 20 years he should be given free reign to have an after party wherever the hell he wants. Watch this it will be at Ushuaia hahaha that would be ironic :lol:

Not in a million years.....

More closing party tickets being released on Friday..."Further tickets for Carl Cox: Music Is Revolution closing party at Space Ibiza to go on sale 10am Friday 2nd September" ..... And l have just extended my stay until the 24th!!

Where is Ssssh Ibiza, new bar or Sssh as in say nothing? Like a bit of outdoors dancing..

Got it on Facebook...
The clockwork beach party said ssh on it and it was held at nassau tanit beach which is the old sands that cox used to own.....right behind my hotel 2 :D:D

Reactions: em
The clockwork beach party said ssh on it and it was held at nassau tanit beach which is the old sands that cox used to own.....right behind my hotel 2 :D:D
Yeah thought Tanit as Safehouse /Coxy had their finger in the pie before.. Know a few there myself so will ask when l arrive on the 10th..

More closing party tickets being released on Friday..."Further tickets for Carl Cox: Music Is Revolution closing party at Space Ibiza to go on sale 10am Friday 2nd September" ..... And l have just extended my stay until the 24th!!

where did you see this please?

ok thanks.
Just a mail now to state:
"Due to unforeseen circumstances, tomorrow's ticket release for the Music Is Revolution Closing Party at Space, Ibiza will no longer be able to go ahead. We are very sorry for this and apologise profusely for any issues this causes you.

Kind regards,

Safehouse Managent”

Guess that's back to square one so re tickets.. :(

and another update, from someone working in carl cox' team:

Be advised ........There will be tickets available for the Carl Cox closing party both on the Island and on the door of the club. Don't get mugged off for tickets at stupid prices

space today have told me that they'll have tickets on the door, but they weren't sure whether there'll be tickets available in bars.

Anybody been this summer? How's the party been?

I went to the opening party this year. Previous years done closing parties.

It was really refreshing to do opening as was a little less tense in terms of crowd and music style was fun and heavier later in. Plus Pepe was in good spirits with the crowd too.

Another one of these flyers has popped up....

Attachments

• 14199612_564421213759012_2706096458303909081_n.png
    14199612_564421213759012_2706096458303909081_n.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 32
Hi guys, apologies if this has been said already but are there any pre Carl Cox events other than the boat? Heading there on Tuesday and as yet don't have anything planned before hand arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back