Carl Cox @ Space 2016 - His Last Year Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will probably call time on an Ibiza residency - he's spoke out about the changing face of Ibiza and it was mentioned he wants to chill out a little more now anyway. The 2017 season is going to be the biggest change on the island we've seen for some time!

Not a Carl Cox fan myself but his tech ability is unreal ... Who else you reckon could fill his shoes and pull the same crowd ...

Love the bloke. plenty of fond memories of the big dawgg. Hopefully catch him early next summer we're going 4th july for ten nights.

Well there were hints and as long as we get more of Coxy somewhere, but nonetheless end of an era.

I haven't been on here for a long long time, but as soon as I saw this news in my facebook feed I came on here to see what the reaction is.

I always thought Coxy at Space would be there forever. I feel a bit sad I never saw him there (always used to go later in September when his night had already finished).

Perhaps I can persuade the wife to do another Ibiza trip next year to finally see him there before he goes for good!

This news seems to highlight the big changes Ibiza is going through over the last few years

Thanks kimajy! Hope things are good with you.

Any good clubbing in London recently?

Well, thank you. Nah not for over a year now :eek: - tbh I moved a good hour further away and the return trip is more painful than any pleasure to be gained on a casual sortie ! Unless I stay over..... which is a whole other consideration !

Well, thank you. Nah not for over a year now :eek: - tbh I moved a good hour further away and the return trip is more painful than any pleasure to be gained on a casual sortie ! Unless I stay over..... which is a whole other consideration !

Well i live 30 mins away and ashamed to say I haven't been proper clubbing in a while. :rolleyes: Trying to persuade a couple of mates to come up for a mission soon. Quite fancy that 'new' place in Brixton; Phonox, or Studio 338

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back