Carl Cox in Space?

ED CASE

Was anybody there last year? I'm planning on going to the opening party this year, I was just wondering what time he usually starts and is it busy?

Last year he played 10 - midnight on the terrace, then it would move indoors, whoever was guest would play from midnight for a couple of hours and then Coxy back on til 6am.

ED CASE said:
Is it worth going to? whats the atmosphere like? He is one of my favourite dj's when on form.

I've never been, I'm not a massive Coxy fan, but I heard good reports from those who did last year. I think Gecko went last year and he's a massive Coxy fan, see what he says when he pops on.

I went for the closing party last year and it was fantastic. The atmosphere was amazing and the people lovely.

In Glasgow when he plays, he tends to attract the beer-boys but there was none of that at Space.

He was on the outside terrace until about 1am, then the guest played inside until about 3, then Cox took over until about 7.

After cox finishes on the terrace, the area becomes a chill-out area which is really nice, actually.

Don't miss this night!

And another thing....

Laurent Garnier guests with him on 2nd September which will be one heck of a night!

kitten's head said:
And another thing....

Laurent Garnier guests with him on 2nd September which will be one heck of a night!

ooh i'm there for that one!!! thanks kitten head

so wot time do you suggest i go? 10pm

:D :D :D :D :D (tracy's getting overly excited as she writes that date in her diary)

klingclubber said:
kitten's head said:
And another thing....

ooh i'm there for that one!!! thanks kitten head

so wot time do you suggest i go? 10pm

:D :D :D :D :D (tracy's getting overly excited as she writes that date in her diary)

About 11.30pm would probably be best. I think we got there at nearly 1 and Carl Cox was coming to an end.

My ears were burning, thought I could hear somebody mentioning my name..........

Carl Cox's Global nights were one of the biggest highlights definately, last year he did 6 parties and I was lucky enough to get to 5 and 6. Will Grant was his warm up resident and I think he's back this year again. This year there's 8 parties, but the closing party is September 9th for some strange reason. The guests that Carl picks who most people haven't heard of are excellent, Jacques De Marseilles last year was mind-blowing. I'm a bit dissapointed he's got Laurent Garnier playign though, I've seen him before and although his mixing ability is very good, the tunes he sometimes plays are $hite.

Get your ar$e there, you won't see any beer monsters and the atmosphere building upto when Carl get's on the decks in second to none. ;)

Probably, mate. Just depends on when I book my flights but will be there either that week or the following one.

kitten's head said:
Probably, mate. Just depends on when I book my flights but will be there either that week or the following one.

cool, well let me know!
as if your up for a meeting for 2nd of sep for some cos and garnier loving!

i'm game ;)

for the moement 15th September is my coming back date
but i can always change my flight ;) and catch some closing parties
(all depends on the ££££)

Back