Carl Cox in Space?

well i was planning a Space and DC10 two day bender for the 14th/15th before i jump on the plane at midnight

ooh will i be able to stretch myself to a monday night tooooooooooooo

i just don't know ;)

ED CASE said:
Thanks folks. Just more question, I presume you can go out ta least once??

I don't think you can, the tickets are only about 20 - 25 Euro so I don't think Space would like you going elsewhere for some drinks. I could be wrong though. :p

I think you can go out but it's obviously a different situation to say 'sundays at space' as it's not on throughout the day as well.

It is also 30 euros to get in which makes it one of the cheapest nights on the island which considering the quality of the venue and music is amazing.

WOW so lets sum up people

Tuesdays @ Space
Carl Cox (2nd of Sep with Laurent Garnier)
get there for 11.30pm
30 euros to get in (CHEAP :eek: )
might be able to get out
finish??????

7am and you get in for free the following day if u stay to the end. at least we did after the closing party.

carl cox at space is as intense as it gets

the vibe and the atmospehre he creats is unmathced...

he is his own legend...

hes gonna be here in new york on june 26th for only $15 entrance fee

This is all what I wanna hear! Im doin my birthday here so should have a ball. Anyone any ideas whos playin with him on Aug 5th?

Also, does anyone know who's playing with him at the closing party as it doesn't say on the clubbing calender.

nish said:
This is all what I wanna hear! Im doin my birthday here so should have a ball. Anyone any ideas whos playin with him on Aug 5th?
he brings im his own dj's who are pure raw talent...

nish,

august 5th

SESSION 3
Carl will spin for one of his exclusive terrace sets
and a BBQ in the afternoon, while Back 2 Basics offer support.

cheers rob- lucky I checked this. Didnt get an email to say there was a reply.

Ah, should be a quality event. Never been to Basic's but heard all good things about it :p

Back