Cameras in clubs?

Amnesia, Space and Privilege have specific no-camera policies.
Pacha and DC10 don't really, and neither do the various beach clubs.

My friend didn't had any problems with taking pictures/videos with his camera in Space,last year!!!!?

I was in Amnesia for Creams opening party, and when i got caught with my camera the bouncer just covered the screen and shook his head. Just from his expression I understood this to mean 'any more pics and I'm taking the camera off you'. However in Space last year, for We Love... they took the battery out of my mates camera and gave him a receipt for it, which was easy enough to redeem at the end of the night.

was in space this year for kehakuma (twice), we love and carl cox's birthday.

Took photos in all of these nights (right infront of the bouncers aswell) and nothing happened/was said to us.

Infact one boucer even moved out of the way on stairs in the main room so we could get a better shot!

Maybe we were just lucky!!

was in space this year for kehakuma (twice), we love and carl cox's birthday.

Took photos in all of these nights (right infront of the bouncers aswell) and nothing happened/was said to us.

Infact one boucer even moved out of the way on stairs in the main room so we could get a better shot!

Maybe we were just lucky!!

It just depends on what kind of mood they are in, but Space is generally a lot more relaxed on the issue of cameras these days.

Maybe it's because less people are actually taking digital cameras into clubs now as the mobile phone camera technology get's better...

Im not gonna evenn risk taking my camera into the clubs

But i will take it with me on holiday for beach shots etc

If only the camera on the iphone was better!

I only got back from ibiza this week. Cameras are pretty fine in space, we got about 50 pix and vids, with bouncers watching etc and had nothing said to us. Didnt take it to tiesto coz i thought they would be hard on it, but when we got there, didn't get searched and looking at the crowd there was just cameras everywhere!

Zoo project were bastards! We all dressed up and i was the only one that had pockets. Bouncer found the camera and pointed to a camera kiosk and said strictly no cameras which was a bit of a b***ard! Again when we got in cameras everywhere. It's just your luck really. Try it if not its worth spending those 3 or so euros to get the camera looked after.

I only got back from ibiza this week. Cameras are pretty fine in space, we got about 50 pix and vids, with bouncers watching etc and had nothing said to us. Didnt take it to tiesto coz i thought they would be hard on it, but when we got there, didn't get searched and looking at the crowd there was just cameras everywhere!

Zoo project were bastards! We all dressed up and i was the only one that had pockets. Bouncer found the camera and pointed to a camera kiosk and said strictly no cameras which was a bit of a b***ard! Again when we got in cameras everywhere. It's just your luck really. Try it if not its worth spending those 3 or so euros to get the camera looked after.

God bless my Iphone 4! :p ;)

hi i am just back from Ibiza (how i love that place) but the only place we were stopped from bringin in a camera was privilege....so i just stuck it down my bra and when i got in every 2nd person had one....i didnt hide it either when i got in i took videos and cameras and was not approached once!!! Be crafty with your hiding place on your person and you are laughing!!

blimey! how big is your bra?

giant-bra.jpg

I'll be taking mine to every club and hoping for the best. I dont think €5 is a lot for asking them to keep hold of it for the evening if you aren't allowed them in for whatever reason. I'm not one of these people who carries a DSLR around with me but do love taking photos regardless where I am. I anticipate the closing nights to be beyond unreal so would like a few shots of them at least.

Back