CamelPhat @ PACHA 2023 - Reviews & Reports

Thanks.

Next two trips are sorted for 30th July and then 20th August. Although the final one is with the 15 year old so not out out (maybe). Eyeing up El Cielo but probably won't dump the boy.

Waiting on Summer 2024 flights to come out for the next next next one 😀
Fair play, plenty to look forward too so.. I was well in to my raving by 15 in the early 90's... Well maybe minus my Dad beside me 😂

Fair play, plenty to look forward too so.. I was well in to my raving by 15 in the early 90's... Well maybe minus my Dad beside me 😂
We did Cova Santa for All Day I Dream last year and he loved it. He is already planning to come with friends once he can.

I enjoyed it even though was sober due to driving from St Vincent.

Camelphat amazing! Such a good night! I did feel a bit weird for the first hour and a half 🙄 and had to lean on a wall😂 to dance but after that I left the wall and went on the dance floor

Loved they play a bit of everything, good melodic, afro house, house. Every track they played was a tune

Crowd was a mix lots of English and not many Spanish or Italian and yes @fhmsparkle see what you mean in your earlier post they wouldn't turn round or help if you was on fire

What i love about pacha is you get all ages from people Barely looking 18 to up to about 55

funny that the English can never handle their stuff they always looks so f***ed up lol

Would definitely do again,

funny that the English can never handle their stuff they always looks so f***ed up lol

I mean this must be the most British night at Pacha since the days of Pure Pacha and Ministry of Sound I would imagine? And even when Tong did Pacha Friday's was always very international crowd.

Camelphat last night were incredible

A remix of Nelly Furtado Say It Right, was a surprise. Rocked the place. They ended with Paul Johnson Get Get Down. Amazing. What a club Pacha is 🐫🍒🐫🍒🐫

Has to be said, sounds like they have nailed this night for Year 1 residency. And as I have said before, filling a club on a Tuesday is not easy thing (even in Ibiza).

Am very tempted this Tuesday. Will likely see how I'm feeling after Ushuaia and Chinois on Sunday and Amnesia on Monday. Might be too much the night before going back. Or, might not.....

Camelphat amazing! Such a good night! I did feel a bit weird for the first hour and a half 🙄 and had to lean on a wall😂 to dance but after that I left the wall and went on the dance floor

Loved they play a bit of everything, good melodic, afro house, house. Every track they played was a tune

Crowd was a mix lots of English and not many Spanish or Italian and yes @fhmsparkle see what you mean in your earlier post they wouldn't turn round or help if you was on fire

What i love about pacha is you get all ages from people Barely looking 18 to up to about 55

The Queen has spoken.. Thanks Ali, that gives me something to really look forward to now in September.. With the mix of music, it will keep the other half happy as he can be picky! Pacha is a fine club, those speakers pour music out like its liquid gold! Glad you had a great night and l hope the wall was comfy ;) ;)

I mean this must be the most British night at Pacha since the days of Pure Pacha and Ministry of Sound I would imagine? And even when Tong did Pacha Friday's was always very international crowd.

Has to be said, sounds like they have nailed this night for Year 1 residency. And as I have said before, filling a club on a Tuesday is not easy thing (even in Ibiza).
Agree with all of this!!

Camelphat last night were incredible

A remix of Nelly Furtado Say It Right, was a surprise. Rocked the place. They ended with Paul Johnson Get Get Down. Amazing. What a club Pacha is 🐫🍒🐫🍒🐫
Glad you had a great night too... There are a few mixes of Nelly Furtado Say It Right, so interesting to hear which one they played

Seen the Camels twice this past week. Once at 528 for El Cielo and again at their Pacha residency

Both times great - and completely different sets. Tuesday at Pacha was very special though. Reminded of how great the sound system is in there.

For anybody disappointed with the direction of TOU of late, but who still seek that progressive sound may I suggest CAMELPHAT

Of course there's lots of their hits and own remixes, but I really enjoyed it and it wasn't super full but yet still very busy. Also the crowd was a lot nicer than my first visit a few months ago

(Before the inevitable is asked, no the rooftop was not open)

Seen the Camels twice this past week. Once at 528 for El Cielo and again at their Pacha residency

Both times great - and completely different sets. Tuesday at Pacha was very special though. Reminded of how great the sound system is in there.

For anybody disappointed with the direction of TOU of late, but who still seek that progressive sound may I suggest CAMELPHAT

Of course there's lots of their hits and own remixes, but I really enjoyed it and it wasn't super full but yet still very busy. Also the crowd was a lot nicer than my first visit a few months ago

(Before the inevitable is asked, no the rooftop was not open)
Are they closing the rooftop of late... Always open any time l have gone.. Hopefully it will be in September as always a nice place to get a breather for the older folks.. Really looking forward to the Camels on the 12th

Back