CamelPhat @ PACHA 2023 - Reviews & Reports

Crowd weren’t great if I’m honest, but after about 4am it did get better. Camelphat were absolutely awesome, exceeded my expectations I was impressed. Went quiet trancey at one point, and then into a bit of disco. It was definitely a bit of me!
Trance and Disco sounds perfect 😂

My week out there this year will be seeing Camelphat, Disco at Pikes and PVD at Eden. So if Camelphat Dip into both I’m Happy

Just night swamped and still people arriving closing in on 3am. Didn't stay for CAMELPHAT, but Adana Twins and Kölsch did the business for me. Lots of Brits and of those, lots of North West accents. Good move for the artists, good move by Pacha. Easily one of 2023's success stories even this early into summer. I think last year's Ushuaia experiment was just a blip

Just night swamped and still people arriving closing in on 3am. Didn't stay for CAMELPHAT, but Adana Twins and Kölsch did the business for me. Lots of Brits and of those, lots of North West accents. Good move for the artists, good move by Pacha. Easily one of 2023's success stories even this early into summer. I think last year's Ushuaia experiment was just a blip

As we always say, you can never predict a success in Ibiza even if you a big DJ - but I had a feeling this one was just going to work. And getting the Brits over to Pacha is no easy thing. Dare I ask (as we know this is important for Pacha), but how is the VIP/tables doing? As busy as the dancefloor?

As we always say, you can never predict a success in Ibiza even if you a big DJ - but I had a feeling this one was just going to work. And getting the Brits over to Pacha is no easy thing. Dare I ask (as we know this is important for Pacha), but how is the VIP/tables doing? As busy as the dancefloor?

not as packed as say for solomun or carola, but not empty neither.

tongue in cheek: interesting pacha is the only venue that people on here are ever interested in knowing how the vip is doing. I genuinely cannot remember having ever seen questions about how busy the vip is in other clubs...

;)

tongue in cheek: interesting pacha is the only venue that people on here are ever interested in knowing how the vip is doing. I genuinely cannot remember having ever seen questions about how busy the vip is in other clubs...

Good point. For me the reason I ask is some of the parties I personally loved at Pacha never made it beyond 2nd/3rd season because they never managed to fill both [dancefloor and VIP]. I.e. Maceo/Mosaic, Cocoon, Dixon/Transmoderna Etc.

But great to see the Camels doing well there. And on a Tuesday. Not an easy feat.

Last edited:
Well, eating another bocadillo in Maritma. Take everything I say with a pinch of "old man living a previous life again" salt.

Third night in a row and feeling a little meh heading across but wow. Reaffirms why I love dance. No matter the genre.

Camelphat smashed it. Finished at 6am and I could have done at least one hour more.

Did VIP. Met, enjoyed and danced with many other nationalities.

Current day is different. I sat in Cafe Del Mar in 94 saying that place is too brash. Mambo was / is that place. The whole island is different, it evolves, but it is still very much Ibiza.

I'm 50 (just) but have not felt in any way out of place. Shout out the the German group we danced with most of the night, the NYC couple who were flying back in two hours so gave us the remaining drinks and the Irish group who we finished the night with.

Last edited:
Well, eating another bocadillo in Maritma. Take everything I say with a pinch of "old man living a previous life again" salt.

Third night in a row and feeling a little meh heading across but wow. Reaffirms why I love dance. No matter the genre.

Camelphat smashed it. Finished at 6am and I could have done at least one hour more.

Current day is different. I sat in Cafe Del Mar in 94 saying that place is too brash. Mambo was / is that place. The whole island is different, it evolves, but it is still very much Ibiza.

I'm 50 (just) but have not felt in any way out of place. Shout out the the German group we danced with most of the night, the NYC couple who were flying back in two hours so have us the remaining drinks and the Irish group who we finished the night with.
Sounds like a great night and that’s what it’s all about! Great post 👏🏻

I'm 50 (just) but have not felt in any way out of place. Shout out the the German group we danced with most of the night, the NYC couple who were flying back in two hours so gave us the remaining drinks and the Irish group who we finished the night with.
Glad you had another great night out.. Happy 50th too! Similar age and over every year for well over 20yrs ourselves. Never feel out of place, and couldn't give a sugar anyway if we were! Looking forward to the Camels night in September, along with the other adventures as they unfold.. Make sure you start planning for your next trip.. After all, 50 is the new 30 ;)🕺

Glad you had another great night out.. Happy 50th too! Similar age and over every year for well over 20yrs ourselves. Never feel out of place, and couldn't give a sugar anyway if we were! Looking forward to the Camels night in September, along with the other adventures as they unfold.. Make sure you start planning for your next trip.. After all, 50 is the new 30 ;)🕺
Thanks.

Next two trips are sorted for 30th July and then 20th August. Although the final one is with the 15 year old so not out out (maybe). Eyeing up El Cielo but probably won't dump the boy.

Waiting on Summer 2024 flights to come out for the next next next one 😀

Back