Cala Moli

JT said:
Cala Vadella the next bay south is much nicer (clean sand and clear water) although because
it's bigger and better, more people go there

in cala vadella you can find the well-known restaurant maría luisa!! :D

Ib5.jpg

stingray said:
Hate to put the come-down on this but I went to Cala Moli last week and the 18-30 mob were
ther in force. Pinky-fleshed pissed Brits dancin round the pool to cheesey tunes.
213430.jpg
<--- boom!! :eek:

i spent most of yesterday at cala moli.

it's now possible to hire goggles and flippers (€3 each) there as this beach is ideal for snorkeling.

it was a lovely quiet day, the pebbly beach never gets too busy, there's no music at all, there's a good restaurant at the back of the beach, rocks in the sea and cliffs to jump from, crystal clear water and only a few boats, and i saw a little baby cuttlefish about 3cms long when i was snorkeling!

plus the young couple who sell the most beautiful sarongs we've seen are there again this year!

McRackin said:
213430.jpg
<--- boom!! :eek:

This is the most raunchy place on the island in the summer. In the midst of the day, when nobody dares to go in the sun, this pool is rammed with white idiots burning as a saucage, drinking wisky direct out of bottles and doing stupid games. This is HELL on Earth. And they seems to like it. :evil:

i just happened to be in the bar at cala moli yesterday, my excuse was that i was buying beer, and i asked if the 18-30's still came.

they don't.

JT said:
Cala Vadella the next bay south is much nicer (clean sand and clear water) although because it's bigger and better, more people go there.

CIMG1314.jpg

I much prefer Vadella to Moli, the beach is sandier & you have a choice of eateries, I prefer the restaurant under the trees at the northern end - it's quieter & less touristy. I too had a day at Moli spoiled by the 18-30 muppets last year, I was trying to have lunch in the restaurant (which is nothing special) & all I could hear was some twat of a dj talking over DJ Sammy & Ian Van Dahl.
I don't know why they didn't just stay at their chav infested hotel as none of them even ventured from the pool area to explore the cove :evil:

Phat Kev said:
I too had a day at Moli spoiled by the 18-30 muppets last year, I was trying to have lunch in the restaurant (which is nothing special) & all I could hear was some twat of a dj talking over DJ Sammy & Ian Van Dahl.
I don't know why they didn't just stay at their chav infested hotel as none of them even ventured from the pool area to explore the cove :evil:
wow, sounds like you enjoyed your visit to cala molí!! :eek: :lol: :eek:

cala-vedelia1.jpg

Back