Cala Bassa- What have they done to it

but we discovered a beach that we really liked which was cala san vicente

Big fan of this place. Shame you didn't find Hidden Bar ... one of Ibiza's top new gems - gave me sanctuary for several hours including a sunlounger under a large palm tree to have a kip at the end of a 48-hour straight Ibiza jaunt, before winding my way to the airport to come home (via San An & PDB !) 8).

:arrow: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/news/2012/review_hidden_beach_bar_i.htm

Chris is an absolute gem :p.

Big fan of this place. Shame you didn't find Hidden Bar ... one of Ibiza's top new gems - gave me sanctuary for several hours including a sunlounger under a large palm tree to have a kip at the end of a 48-hour straight Ibiza jaunt, before winding my way to the airport to come home (via San An & PDB !) 8).

:arrow: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/news/2012/review_hidden_beach_bar_i.htm

Chris is an absolute gem :p.

Is this place easy to find once you get off the bus, or is it another place thats easy to find,but only in a car x

Not sure where the bus stops, but if you look back from the main beach there is a car park there behind. Hidden is just behind that. It is very close to the main beach so should be easy to get to if you're going there by bus too. :)

wspoj5.jpg

(eivissa antigua)

^^ xxx.

Shouldn't do but I get sad when I see pics of beaches like that from those days - SO beautiful. Wasn't taken with the development or numbers of people there last year to be honest :(. I really hope they leave the North West and Far North East alone. There's been enough development up there already.

Visited it on Sunday (14th April 2013). CBBC was operating and charging 4 Euros to park. Theirs was the only beach concession operating on the beach. We didn't use them as we weren't staying long. Don't know what this years price will be but last year it cost 24Euro for 2 beds and a shade from the other concessions.

does anybody know if you already have to pay for parking @ salinas right now ??

How can they charge to use a ****ing beach? :evil:

They don't. It's only if you use that car park area. You may recall I didn't pay even last year in season. Just have to get a spot before their barrier. It's the same at salinas .. Only if you Park in the place with bays. On the approach Road it's free .. But you have to get there early and walk a bit further in season. I didn't pay at salinas last year even in the official car park... went straight from Space and beat the ticket guys to it ;) ... shame I didn't make it further than the nearest bushes lol.

^^ xxx.

Shouldn't do but I get sad when I see pics of beaches like that from those days - SO beautiful. Wasn't taken with the development or numbers of people there last year to be honest :(. I really hope they leave the North West and Far North East alone. There's been enough development up there already.

please keep the north secret,don't say it too loud...8)

Dont mind calla bassa,not to busy and got away with not paying for a couple of 9 euro sun loungers last week that surprised me,not tried the food,looks like theyre after the german/italian market to me but think it had a cooler crowd a few years ago.

Yes to use the car park & park under cover it's €6
Still charging the same on 10th October (last time there) looked pretty much full. Nearest free available parking was on the side of road right back by the water crossing. For October....VERY BUSY!

Back