Cafe Del Mar

Robo .. it didn't seem much then .. I was too busy working. Ku Club was the only one I went to ... worked there for a time .. and remember when Spandau Ballet had finished a big tour .. they came over ... all got totally fecked and had to be carried back to their villa ... funny memories!

Big! lol .. ... will have to do some sort of a review I think!

Bear with me .. am in the middle of a BBQ ...

Well .. when I say I am in the middle of a BBQ .. I dont mean literally!

please write a review about it in the review section.....i think you maybe the only one on here that was in the clubs during that period....

we wanna hear it all.

alfredo
open air clubs

the whole lot!!!

Hey .. I'm cool .. can I blag in to some clubs now? hehe !

Robo said:
cafe del mar's interior is very extravagant, but don't change it unless its broken.

and it certainly ain't broken yet...

true!! ;)

11.jpg

Dirk Bigler said:
Cafe Del Mar is number 1. Cannot be beaten. The best chill out music on the island and the most relaxing atmosphere. I ensure I go every night when in Ibiza and chill with the crowds on the beach. Heaven!

sorry, don't agree. I liked CdM a lot, but the last few years it has become more like a shopping mall.
Sa Punta much more relaxed and also a very nice sunset (although not a sea-sunset). Very much liked the sunset at Can Cap d'es Falc, but hated the mosquitos ...

Must admit that the music Bruno plays at CdM is always ace

cheers,
pawa

NITEFLY said:
it looks like an ice cream parlour

:D actually the interior was done by a well known architect back in 79/80

"The interior of the premises (100 square metres) absorbs the work designed by Luis Güell, an emblematic architect who autodefines himself as a creator of spaces, inspired by the horizon, the sea and the colours that can be seen from this space flooded with Mediterranean architecture foreign to time and labels and marked by the baroque line of the creator." (quote from CdM web)

see Café del Mar website (www.cafedelmarmusic.com) for before & after pictures.

pawa said:
Very much liked the sunset at Can Cap d'es Falc, but hated the mosquitos ...

thats because you went during the summer. no mosquitos in winter!! ;)

cap d'es falcó is my favourite place to see the sunset in winter along with cala d'hort!! 8)

pawa said:
Must admit that the music Bruno plays at CdM is always ace

he will be djing in the three cafe del mar parties at privilege:

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3798 :!:

pawa said:
Very much liked the sunset at Can Cap d'es Falc, but hated the mosquitos ...
McRackin said:
thats because you went during the summer. no mosquitos in winter!! ;)

cap d'es falcó is my favourite place to see the sunset in winter along with cala d'hort!! 8)

no, even worse, this was end of March! and I had been enjoying the sun & the atmosphere & the vodka limons :D ... I only noticed hours later the mosquitos held their own private rave on my ankles & legs....

I guess the vodka limons must have neutralized the mosquito bites at the time... but it itched like h e l l afterwards:(

Back