Buying Property in Ibiza

It does have to change, I tell u on the bus going to ibiza town there was some land and never seen so many people's living in tents there was so sad!

It does have to change, I tell u on the bus going to ibiza town there was some land and never seen so many people's living in tents there was so sad!
I came across some people living in tents while i got lost on a jog in the ‘countryside’ of Siesta the other day. First time i’ve seen it personally😞

I suppose you refer to the land opposite the Mercadona in Sant Jordi, where there's plans to built the new quarters of the Guardia Civil... who don't want to be destinated to Ibiza because they can't afford to rent a place to live!

The number of new tents there increases daily, btw..

Got this today ....after driving the dead to there last sleep, he used the car to sleep at night. Think it was from Periodico de Ibizarsz_20240613_165311.jpg

I suppose you refer to the land opposite the Mercadona in Sant Jordi, where there's plans to built the new quarters of the Guardia Civil... who don't want to be destinated to Ibiza because they can't afford to rent a place to live!

The number of new tents there increases daily, btw..
Awww, look... glamourous PdB in the back, how delightful!

IMG_20240614_112714.jpg

Ibiza, an island of contrasts... now more than ever!

Back