Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

It was for 21-July @ElrowLovers

Like I said, I'm ok with it because I thought VIP anywhere was a $300-500Eu bottle or more.

I'm trying to figure if i can buy VIP tickets to the other venues (do you know?) or if there is another more cost effective way to do VIP if we are only a party of 2.
I understand the choice, was leaning towards the balcony tickets myself for that night. I'm there too on the 21st btw if you wanna meet up and say hi.

I bought earlybird tickets for Jax Jones at Ibiza Rocks on Ibiza Spotlight - do I have to enter by a certain time? It doesn’t say anything on the ticket.

I bought earlybird tickets for Jax Jones at Ibiza Rocks on Ibiza Spotlight - do I have to enter by a certain time? It doesn’t say anything on the ticket.

if it doesn't say anything then no!
only tickets that have time limits are the EARLY ENTRY tickets but not the early birds.

that and some of the pacha tickets - if they have an entry time limit then it clearly states on the ticket.

Hello, Ibiza virgin here.

Planning on going to Ibiza on the 17-18 of August. We are planning to party on the 17th of August but we're not sure if we want to go to Elrow at Amnesia or SOUL2SOUL at Swag (yes we know they're two completely different parties, but we will probably know which party we would like to go to on the day of our arrival, since it depends on many factors ;) )

Is it possible to buy online tickets on the same day of the party (in order to avoid queues) ?

Is it possible to show the tickets on a smartphone ?

And can we use the drinking packages at the balcony VIP' bar in Amnesia ?

Hello, Ibiza virgin here.

Planning on going to Ibiza on the 17-18 of August. We are planning to party on the 17th of August but we're not sure if we want to go to Elrow at Amnesia or SOUL2SOUL at Swag (yes we know they're two completely different parties, but we will probably know which party we would like to go to on the day of our arrival, since it depends on many factors ;) )

Is it possible to buy online tickets on the same day of the party (in order to avoid queues) ?

Is it possible to show the tickets on a smartphone ?

And can we use the drinking packages at the balcony VIP' bar in Amnesia ?
Yes, yes and yes to your questions I believe. If for whatever you can’t get your tickets from Spotlight, there are approximately 7,524,642 other places you can buy from on the island

If for whatever you can’t get your tickets from Spotlight, there are approximately 7,524,642 other places you can buy from on the island

hahahaha. you are not wrong.

we sell tickets up to about 4 hours before the doors open, so you can easily get them during the day on your phone from spotlight. if you want to go to elrow, buy them now. the last two weeks have literally sold out. and ticket sellers on the island, who (i know i'm biased :p) are notorious for hiking prices if demand is high - e.g. swedish house mafia went for 200 eur on the night of the event on-island :spank:

however you buy, have an awsm time!!

If I was buying tickets, I would always buy tickets from Spotlight; they can be cancelled if your plans change, and their prices are the same as on the island.

Plus you'd be supporting the best resource available in terms of the clubbing calendar (and forums).

Can tickets be bought last min on night of event on here? So if decide to taxi to a night as long as 4G can connect can buy them and use electronically.

Back