Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

Last year me and my gf went Ibiza for the first time with two of our friends who are Ibiza veterans.

They recommended we buy our tickets on the night as the year before when they went, tickets dropped in price and sometimes were given away free as the night progressed.

This was not the case the year we went (last year). We ended up paying the standard prices and queing (over an hour sometimes) to get in most clubs.

This year me and my gf are going back to Ibiza (2st Sept x10 days) and have already bought our tickets through Spotlight :)

We figure that we're gonna be no worse off and we can jump the main queues via the VIP entry.

Best of all though, as we bought our tickets a few months ago, the cost of the tickets isn't gonna come out of our holiday spending money, so there's more cash to fund our naughtiness :D

kippo said:
Best of all though, as we bought our tickets a few months ago, the cost of the tickets isn't gonna come out of our holiday spending money, so there's more cash to fund our naughtiness :D

that´s actually a pretty good reason for buying online - haven´t considered that until now.

hey im an ibiza virgin im going with 6 of my m8s on june 22nd ad kinda stuck on buying ticets now or when i get there, imhearing different opinons. people say its better before hand other say theyve never payed beforehand.

one more thing wot event would u go to gatecrasher or extreme euphoria vs tidy? both on same nigh and im only going for 1 week

cheers

hi, bottles are normally e250 and you may have a two bottle minimum depending on your table. The best way is to go rgularly and get to know the Vip manager , Tip him/her well and theyll be able to set you up for future tables or if anything is available that night! I always reccomend buying tickets beforehand but not too far in advance as your plans and options may change. There is always sooo much going on and you might meet people to party with. One of my favourate places to buy space tickets is Zanzibar near space.

If i remember rightly, when you order the tickets online for cocoon at amnesia you have access to the vip area.
I hope this is also this year, then these are the only tickets we will order beforehand.

Otherwise we act spontaneously with ticket buy on the island, but mostly at Tantra Bar in PdB near Space.

Getting in the cluvs

So...which is the best way to go, buy online or at the bars In Ibiza???
I'm an Ibiza virgin!!! I'm going to Ibiza from July 6-18 and I was wondering whether I should purchase tickets online or wait until I get to Ibiza. I'm thinking it would be faster and easier to purchase tickets online, but I wanted to get feedback from other people first. Any thoughts?

tickets online

I always buy tickets the night of the event I am going to. I have met up with people or hear of a slaming nite and switch gears. I go to Bora Bora alot and PR people come in and offer free tickets prob the same at cafe del mar. I don't knock buying online I just like the flex of last minute buying. I don't know about the west end but there are bars were you can get discount tickets if you go early to major clubs before 1 am in most cases. cheers

If i remember rightly, when you order the tickets online for cocoon at amnesia you have access to the vip area.

this was 2005.

since 2006 no "vip"-access with cocoononlinetickets included.

but its no big problem to enter the "vip"area (= going upstairs).
only entering the different "super:twisted: vip"areas within the "main-vip-area"
might be a problem without reservation or knowing some people there.

i have to admit that i spent most time (especially cocoonopening/closing) upstairs, because "downstairs" at a certain point/time its no fun anymore,
because its way to overcrowded.

I'm an Ibiza virgin!!! I'm going to Ibiza from July 6-18 and I was wondering whether I should purchase tickets online or wait until I get to Ibiza. I'm thinking it would be faster and easier to purchase tickets online, but I wanted to get feedback from other people first. Any thoughts?

when on the island if theres over 4 of you buying at the same time (bulk buy) you can usually get a discount - 4 people = 5€ discount per tciket - always ask for a diso**** if theres 3/4+ of you. not sure if its a €5 discount per 4 buying?

its easier buying tickets from bars onn the island, espech as you sometimes get free coaches to the club. - or for a extra 2-3€

I'd buy tickets online for the nights you know are definite.

Anything else then purchase from a bar and try and get a discount or freebie if you have a group of 4+

Just came back. I didn't buy anything in advance and it was right because my wife refused to go to some parties afer arrival plus I found some more cheaper proposals like invintations in shops which were 5e cheper than tikets.

Buy online to get in quicker and deffo cheaper, not buy much but still the 8€ or 10€ you save buying online buy an extra drink inside the club wiv ya savings. ibiza is a tactical playground, were u save in 1 place you'll need to spend in the other coz it is stupid prices for drinks.

Buy online to get in quicker and deffo cheaper, not buy much but still the 8€ or 10€ you save buying online buy an extra drink inside the club wiv ya savings. ibiza is a tactical playground, were u save in 1 place you'll need to spend in the other coz it is stupid prices for drinks.

... are you sure, I've read lots on various sites (this on included) about promotors cutting prices & offering deals... since it's quieter out there this year.

if any promoters cut their prices, we refund anyone who has already bought. e.g. manumission has dropped prices by 15 euros yesterday for the next 3 weeks - we refunded ALL ticket purchasers the difference - we always play fair and only ever sell at the official prices.

something a lot of you seem to forget: internet holders go in through the guestlist ;)

you ought to see the normal queue for nights like cream, tiesto, we love, etc - buy online and save yourself the waiting ;)

internet tickets are also unrestricted entry tickets. you can get in the club whenever you like, 1 am , 3 am or even 4 am - up to you. some of the deals you see on the island involve entry before a certain time - normally 1.30 - most clubs are pretty lonesome at 1.30 ;)

wherever you buy, the main thing is you enjoy!

and anyone who does buy online through spotlight, helps support these forums - which can't be a bad thing ;)

internet tickets are also unrestricted entry tickets. you can get in the club whenever you like, 1 am , 3 am or even 4 am - up to you. some of the deals you see on the island involve entry before a certain time - normally 1.30 - most clubs are pretty lonesome at 1.30 ;)

wherever you buy, the main thing is you enjoy!

and anyone who does buy online through spotlight, helps support these forums - which can't be a bad thing ;)

Who in there right mind would go at 4am?.... 40 odd euro's to dance for a couple of hours... that's just silly.

I think I will be able to get tickets much cheaper than this site

Back