Busiest & emptiest club nights you've been to in recent years?

Pic is awesome 😍

Reminds me of 2019 going to the Solomun - Capriati night at Amnesia. Was standing just to the right of that podium thing in the middle with my missus.

Had been bouncing round the outdoor garden bit at DC10 for the first half of the night, feeling the effects of some orange soundclouds.

Then took some 2c-b on the way over to Amnesia.

It all worked together nicely and was a top fcuking night. Lasers bouncing around the place and amazing visuals.

Feels like it was about 10 years ago now or something lol.

Pic is awesome 😍

Reminds me of 2019 going to the Solomun - Capriati night at Amnesia. Was standing just to the right of that podium thing in the middle with my missus.

Had been bouncing round the outdoor garden bit at DC10 for the first half of the night, feeling the effects of some orange soundclouds.

Then took some 2c-b on the way over to Amnesia.

It all worked together nicely and was a top fcuking night. Lasers bouncing around the place and amazing visuals.

Feels like it was about 10 years ago now or something lol.
Them soundclouds were 👌

I'd pay good money to be stuck in to that right now over the situation we're in 😂

Because I always drank heavily clubbing, I'd avoid/leave clubs if it was too difficult to get to the loos regularly. I wonder if my teetotalism had started back then, whether I'd have better memories from DC10 or Carl Cox at Space.....

Because I always drank heavily clubbing, I'd avoid/leave clubs if it was too difficult to get to the loos regularly. I wonder if my teetotalism had started back then, whether I'd have better memories from DC10 or Carl Cox at Space.....
Once I break that seal, every half hour for me!

Sticking with a theme here, el row closing in 2018 and 2019 consecutively being the busiest. A real shame as I had gone with two friends who had never experienced El row before and it was simply too packed to enjoy it. Barely even made it onto the terrace before we made the decision to move on. Such a shame they had over sold it so much as the music was superb and no doubt the show would have been awesome. Went on to Octan to see what it was about, but it looked dead so we didn't head in!

Emptiest: Water Party at Es Paradis, we'd been once before a couple of years before and it was nice and busy, and its a unique event...but 2nd time round (think this was 2016) there was max 20 people there, and almost as many bar staff just stood looking bored.

Busiest: Calvin Harris at Pacha in 2018, he did a few gigs at fairly short notice and had just been back at the top of the charts with One Kiss and No Promises so it was rammed, a few left as it started as it was starting to feel a bit unsafe.

The Cream @ Amnesia & Resistance @ Privilege nights I've done have always been busy, as has Afterlife @ Hi, but not to dangerous levels.

Quietest probably goes when Gatecrasher took over Eden for the season (2014), can't of been more than a handful of people there, all on the sunken dance floor.

But special mention goes to Godskitchen @ Privilege in 2012 when they had the boom box, a couple of hundred people there tops,

you just want the right kind of busy really, enough to give a vibe, not enough so elbows land in your face, or hands appear on your missus or that the contents of your pockets all turn to mush.... my fondest memories were dancing with about 75 people at AKA above The End in London, lights swirling across people's faces and welcoming new people on the floor whilst Ross Allen or whoever was playing the incredible bongo band. hard to describe now or even fully remember just how amazing that all was.

Busiest was any of the cream nights at Amnesia in the early to mid 10's. Least busiest without a doubt a trance night in some club in San Antonio bay in January 2019. Think me, the missus and bar staff were the only ones in there but some how it was a fantastic night

Busiest im not sure i want to say a night in august(2010) at space for carl cox revolution , but it was also my first night and time in an ibiza club so that might play a trick to my memory , most recent tho an el row night in 2018 at amnesia i rember almost feeling trapped.
Least busiest some random night at eden club in 2018, i was dancing almost by myself at one point with the closet person a couple of meters away, luckliy it was still fun thanks to my best friend who made out with his sister in law :)

Busiest i've witnessed was Carl Cox's last night of his Revolution night at Space. I started off quite near the front of the main room but the eventually was forced back and to the sides so binned it off and saw Fanciulli and Dj Sneak on the terrace who were pretty flat. So not the best night i've had in Ibiza as I flew out especially for it!

Busiest i've witnessed was Carl Cox's last night of his Revolution night at Space. I started off quite near the front of the main room but the eventually was forced back and to the sides so binned it off and saw Fanciulli and Dj Sneak on the terrace who were pretty flat. So not the best night i've had in Ibiza as I flew out especially for it!
the night was crazy busy! my Mrs is 4 foot F-all and trying to keep her from being squished and to carry on enjoying nights as such is a challenge! its a case of find a good spot early doors and stay put or put up with a whinging ankle biter insisting on being on my shoulders all night

Last edited:
Quitest time in a club was on some 18-30 or Twentys thing was back - sold us a boat trip followed by a club package. Club turned out to Summum at 7pm or so with just another boat load of tour punters. Probably about 30 people. Been in a fairly empty Es Paradis a couple of times and a remember a Retro at Eden in possibly 2001(?) that was very quiet.

Busiest - DC10 - too packed for me, in all my years I've only been in a handful of times because of it. And Carl Cox Tuesdays - when Dr.Mick, Dan Gines and I went for this article https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2006/spacerace06_i.htm , I got there at just before half ten and was gone by 1am-ish, just because it was soooo busy

Back