Bungee Jumping

yeah!! :p

561070.jpg

i thought i saw a normal bungee there last year :confused: oh well i wasnt really in the best state of mind while i was there :eek:

trust that rocket thing gives you the same sort of " arse in your head, blood rushing everywhere" feeling
do it :eek: and your flying! hahaha

yes

only the bunjey rocket n bunjet jumping as far as i am aware 8)

yeah there is 1, its right nxt 2 that rocket thingy and the dodgems, went on it last year, awsome! price is a bit steep though :x

Last year my best friend did a bungee jump in Toronto. The jolt of the bungee cord stretching at the end was so strong her breasts popped right out of her shirt. About a hundred on lookers got a great view, myself included lol.

DEFINATLEY ONLY THE BUNGEE ROCKET THERE !!!

HEARD THERE WAS BUNGEE JUMPINN IN PLAYA D EN BOSSA

hehe my husband tried it last year with a friend of ours, i told the lady that it was their honeymoon so they tried it for half the price, pretending to be gay - it was LOTS of fun!

Nice little blag! We were meant to go on it last year but we got too mashed :( - Anyone actually barfed from the top? That would be hilarious!!! -Although quite harsh if it landed on someone about to go clubbin in Eden or Es Paradis!

i did the bungee rocket in ibiza in august 99 and i swear ive never been so scared in my life, me and my mate were just standing there watchin it then we saw group of guys we had met from our hotel and one of them dragged me to go on it with him i was so drunk i said yes never again!!!!!!!!!!

Ibiza-girlie said:
my husband tried it last year with a friend of ours, i told the lady that it was their honeymoon so they tried it for half the price, pretending to be gay - it was LOTS of fun!

good one!! :p

pict0023.jpg

anyone been on the thing next to it, what swings upside down round and round?! (was put there this season)

Back