Bungee Jumping

Its bout 20 euro not the cheapest roughly 12 quid, My mate went on it with a girl she met over there I didnt have the guts, all she said was f**k f**k s**t etc and it was on video.Nice one 2take home to her mum.Ha :D

i still havent found anyone with the courage to come on it with me! lol :(

OMG i love those things.......... they're so fun.. they have them all over the place in south jersey (usa) they're great

This bungee rocket thing going this year again?I'd love to try it. What other daredevil stuff is there to do? And what about an actual bungee jump? Where could I do one of them at?

Ibiza-girlie said:
hehe my husband tried it last year with a friend of ours, i told the lady that it was their honeymoon so they tried it for half the price, pretending to be gay - it was LOTS of fun!

And French? 2 of them you say?

Buckley said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
hehe my husband tried it last year with a friend of ours, i told the lady that it was their honeymoon so they tried it for half the price, pretending to be gay - it was LOTS of fun!

how do you pretend to be gay? do you do it like Bill Clinton doesn't have sex?

Scoobie said:
Buckley said:
Ibiza-girlie said:

how do you pretend to be gay? do you do it like Bill Clinton doesn't have sex?

I didn't even know Clinton had been pretending to be gay? And to think I've been acting all superior whilst missing that!

Firend of mine did a bungee jump about three years ago - she has permanently damaged her spine - some operators are clueless about how to tension the ropes etc.

Back