BPM festival expanding (brazil & portugal)

I can't see it working in south america to be honest, surley the organisers will know the risks of it happening again. And how many punters would take that risk?

Carribean seems a great idea but with the natural disasters that have happened I would think money and thoughts would be spent elsewhere.

The only other winter hot sun beach location would be Australia maybe? But I suspect that would be a touch too far?

remember there was a South American BPM announced for this year then canceled.

The Hydra people from London have announced a Tulum party on Jan 13th also. and Damian Lazarus is spinning somewhere i think the 11th or so but as we all know its not Day Zero.

And there will be a few more parties with well known djs announced.

i know multiple people planning on going but def will be very different from BPM IMO.

i assume we'll just see SXM back in 2018 and BPM will find a new location in the Caribbean or possibly Central America. i'm sure PR will be fine in a year to do some sort of event.

Stivi i've been to Panana City not too long ago... didn't really do the beaches as they are a bit of far drive for the most part to get to the nice ones based on what I read when planning the trip.

The only other winter hot sun beach location would be Australia maybe? But I suspect that would be a touch too far?

plus the regulations are rather strict these days in australia, aren't they? (closing hours etc)

yeah i can't see Australia as a viable replacement - flights are too long and expensive for their core customer base.

From what i've seen, there are enough events going on in PDC and Tulum in January that while not nearly as busy as when BPM was in effect, there still will be a nice # of top djs spinning there in early-mid Jan and would make for a fun trip.

Your loss.
I wanted to do BPM if I'm honest however the mate this trip is with has only been to Ibiza once and there was no changing his mind so I was more than happy to oblige! I'm only 23 so still have plenty of year ahead to try new things :rolleyes:

I think about doing bpm this year. I read the last pages, one question to the last years:
Were the "single tickets" for the single events - and if yes: how much were they? The whole ticket seems very pricy to me...

I think about doing bpm this year. I read the last pages, one question to the last years:
Were the "single tickets" for the single events - and if yes: how much were they? The whole ticket seems very pricy to me...
Yes they had tickets for single Events. If I remember correctly they where priced between 25-65EUR depending on the DJs playing.
The main night Events, took place at centro de congresso which had 3 Areas (40-65 EUR).
Entry on the door was available for all of the Events. (At least when I entered the Events)
You definetly save money with the festival ticket if you want to visit one day + one night Event on each day.
Two of the beach Locations have a spot where you easily can enjoy the Music from the outside, if you want to save some bucks.

In Addition to the tickets you can expect another 30eur or so (can't really remember), for the shuttle bus that is connecting the Locations.

22815077_10212146285065503_8822626000999422891_n.jpg
Hey could you ask round or if you know about BPM Portugal last year like what the prices where for tokens and how many tokens it was for drinks etc I’m going this September and just don’t want to come short chnaged? Would be much appreciated thanks!

Back