Bored? Try this.....

interesting bunch aint they
IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

i bet this guy was gutted when he looked down her top and found nothing there
IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

Are those pix from nocturnal rampage's "how sweet it is" section? If so, I remember those types of people...the people that get in your face with Vicks Vapo-Rub and try to make you smell it...That is why I planted myself in a corner, smoked, and ENJOYED :D

"I also remember still being up at 8 in the morning watching a documentary about schooling fish on Discovery Channel lol."

I remember the text messages..."DID YOU KNOW THAT FISH BLAH BLAH" e-tard talk...

I love e-tard convos. I wish we would have recorded ours.

We can't all look pretty while completely drugged....But then again who looks pretty with :eek: and a CLENCHED mouth! I look psychotic...like the expression a serial killer makes before he kills...

Anjali said:
We can't all look pretty while completely drugged....But then again who looks pretty with :eek: and a CLENCHED mouth! I look psychotic...like the expression a serial killer makes before he kills...
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back to that thing about the parents, my dad's a deacon and I was dragged to church every Sunday for my first 16 years. I think most of the fun stuff, I mean, vaguely illegal activity occurred after I left home for uni at 16.

Morbyd said:
Well, since last night Paddy and N8 have come along and made me look a little more innocent :lol:

But I'm totally blown away by the innocence of my fellow Americans... PG, Bri, Laguna - were you all raised in a convent?!! :lol: Anjali, as always, breaks the mold ;)
Let's just say in my errant youth I lived life to the fullest but I'm equalising my karma through my career :D 8) :D

Back