Bored? Try this.....

Scoundrel

More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate -that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes:

Years in prison: 61 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Years in prison: 83
Potential fine: Ј7000
Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

I am a bad person :cry: :lol:

Not everything... I tried to minimize it too - only checked yes if I was absolutely sure that it was true :lol:

Update: I just tried again and changed two of my 'yes' answers to 'maybe' (fishing on Sunday and use of sex toys). Didn't help. Same result :lol:

Oops

Years in prison: 112 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Years in prison: 51 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Good thing is you don't get in trouble for giving it up the wrong un, so why do they act as though it is a crime :confused: :lol:

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 107.5 Potential fine: £4500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Bugger! 8)

Risky
I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 1 Potential fine: £7000

I am totally no fun lol.

CROOKED

You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 46.5 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

I already know I'm evil, this is just further proof. My lack of remorse just proves the point. :twisted: ;)

In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 10.5 Potential fine: £5000

Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 45 Potential fine: £7500

:)

Well, since last night Paddy and N8 have come along and made me look a little more innocent :lol:

But I'm totally blown away by the innocence of my fellow Americans... PG, Bri, Laguna - were you all raised in a convent?!! :lol: Anjali, as always, breaks the mold ;)

Crooked
Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 37 Potential fine: £7000

I'm quite a good boy :D

Scoundrel
More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 111 Potential fine: £7000

No Death penalty!!! hmm must break more laws this week :lol: :lol:

Back