bora bora

BORA BORA, WHAT A MENTAL PLACE!
Just spent most of my 2 weeks there dancing with a beautiful mix of mainly Spanish, Italian and diehard Brits.
It's so hard to sleep when you come out of Space at about 4pm and Bora Bora is just across the road.
I'd recommend the Defected pre parties on Friday evening, young DJ Andy Daniell knows how to get the crowd going!

mingrove said:
BORA BORA, WHAT A MENTAL PLACE!
Just spent most of my 2 weeks there dancing with a beautiful mix of mainly Spanish, Italian and diehard Brits.
It's so hard to sleep when you come out of Space at about 4pm and Bora Bora is just across the road.
I'd recommend the Defected pre parties on Friday evening, young DJ Andy Daniell knows how to get the crowd going!

I would recommend fridays from 7-9 too!!! :D :lol: :D

sexki11en said:
I cant wait to go. Missed it last year for some reason, but will def go this year. Tis first on mi list (a very long list lol)

We went, we saw, we were VERY impressed. Fantastic place. Completely different place in the day to what it is at night too. Well worth the visit imo

Bora bora is a great place in playa d'en bossa 8)
It is open the whole summer and I think it is better in the early season than in july and august where there are to many people and tourists!!

Agreed. Was over there in June and the crowd size at Bora Bora was ideal. Plenty of room to move but not too empty either and the atmosphere was still top class. I'd say around this time of year it's jammers alright. What a place though.

It wasn't that rammed in August either, just packed in the right amount with the best atmosphere one can possibly wish for!

I must be the only person that didn't enjoy Bora Bora.

Myself and my girlfriend were down there last week (can't remember day) at about 5 in the afternoon. It was absolutely rammed (packed), which was good.

However it was a little intimidating, on the one hand there were at least 20 Guardia Civil there (i've never seen that quantity police anywhere on the Island, even in the West End at night), the rest of the crowd seemed to be made up of posers with the exception of the bar staff who appeared to have gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson and were as friendly as an angry bulldog chewing a wasp.

I do acknowledge that there was a carnival spirit, however there seemed to be something wrong that I couldn't put my finger on, neither myself or my girlfriend felt safe. And that is incredibly unusual for me.

It might have just been the day I went, it wont stop me from giving it another go. However, at the moment it gets a major thumbs down from me.

Back