bora bora

stu

Been to ibiza a few times in late may but never to bora bora bar. Is it open most of the summer and whats it like there early season?

I'm no Ibiza expert.... but I thought that bora-bora was the best spot on the island

It kind of rolled together everything that I imagined about Ibiza into one...good music....dancing in the sunshine........planes clipping the trees... cool people .....and some wierdo's

Fantastic.... you have to go

Willi said:
I'm no Ibiza expert.... but I thought that bora-bora was the best spot on the island

It kind of rolled together everything that I imagined about Ibiza into one...good music....dancing in the sunshine........planes clipping the trees... cool people .....and some wierdo's

Fantastic.... you have to go

i agree...i went to loads of clubs did the whole dc10 thing etc, but my favourtie part of last trip were the days spent dancing in the sea infront of bora bora...

fantastic, indeed!

If you don't go anywhere else you simply must go to Bora Bora!
Within 5 minutes of being there you will realise the magic of the whole island :p

Bora Bora is the place. Great Drinks, Great Sun, Great Tunes, Great People...oh and always the airplanes.... :D

114_1499.jpg

I cant wait to go. Missed it last year for some reason, but will def go this year. Tis first on mi list (a very long list lol)

im alsao a bora bora virgin!!!! ive never really woken up and thought lets get to the other side of the island!!!!! (ive always stayed in san an)

this year i will defo be making the effort to get my ass down there!!!!!!!

BizaBabe said:
OOOOOOH the planes are sooooo cool. They were that little extra thing that turned me on ;)

..wish you were my girlfriend, I'd have no worries if you were turned on by planes ;-0

No brainer, if you've never been before and you're there this year, do yourself a huge favour, flag down a taxi, head over to Bora and the dance the day/night away...slammin! Take some suncream tho. And practice dancing on wobbly tables beforehand if you can.

Bora Bora is the biz. Spent most of my week in Ibiza down there. A great mix of people always down there with house music all day long. The planes coming in overhead and everyone cheering is great. And it's free!!!! The only downer being it finishes at midnight.

Silly question from a Bora-Bora virgin. As is it on the beach is it free, isn't it?

Bora Bora is an awesome place. Whether your there during the day relaxing on the beach and listening to the music, or if your there before you go out. We were there most days and nigts before we went out. It's a great warm-up for the rest of the night. :lol:

Back