Bora Bora

The missus and I stopped by Bora Bora last night for a bit. The place was in good form. Need to see an afternoon session to confirm, but based on current evidence, I concur with the general consensus that Bora Bora is back! :D

The missus and I stopped by Bora Bora last night for a bit. The place was in good form. Need to see an afternoon session to confirm, but based on current evidence, I concur with the general consensus that Bora Bora is back! :D
any smoking hot ibiza-updates available ?

How hot do you want? :lol:
I am chilling on a bed on the beach at Delano right now :D
Music from Bora Bora is already audible.
Cocoon last night was, simply put, absolutely massive.
Carl Cox & co. tonight! :D

How hot do you want? :lol:
I am chilling on a bed on the beach at Delano right now :D
Music from Bora Bora is already audible.
Cocoon last night was, simply put, absolutely massive.
Carl Cox & co. tonight! :D

omg - you´re lucky !
i still have to wait some days ...

is there some bb-tabledanceing-action going on right now - or is it too early ?
is spiderman there ?
(ps: some friends just had the - probably - best room in your hotel !)

Hi,

I was in Ibiza for the first time last week and went to Bora Bora - great fun and a lovely beach :) we were in San An and took the no 3 bus from the station to Ibiza Town and then the 14 I think to the beach. The bus stops right outside, took about 40/45 mins and was very quick and easy. Also v cheap - about €4 each way opposed to €15.

omg - you´re lucky !
i still have to wait some days ...

is there some bb-tabledanceing-action going on right now - or is it too early ?
is spiderman there ?
When do you arrive?

Crappy cell phone photo evidence of moderate amount of table dancing: :lol:

bb09sep2009.jpg

(it got better later... honest!)

Re: Scirocco, no, haven't been yet. Heading over to Ushuaia in a few minutes.

Spotlight's winner of the Bora Bora, Daniel Hernandez is playing today from 7pm............

8)8)

hi guys ... i've never been to bora bora ... just some questions ... it's not a club, it's "just" a beach bar, isn't it? any admission fee? or do people just go there, sit and dance on the beach? all day long or just after hour?

Hi,

....we were in San An and took the no 3 bus from the station to Ibiza Town and then the 14 I think to the beach. The bus stops right outside, took about 40/45 mins and was very quick and easy. Also v cheap - about �4 each way opposed to �15.

Where do you connect in Ibiza Town? I tried the bus once - got as far as Ibiza Town and couldn't find where to pick up the bus to PDB....I may have been a little worse for wear at the time :oops: ended up getting a taxi the rest of the way.

Where do you connect in Ibiza Town? I tried the bus once - got as far as Ibiza Town and couldn't find where to pick up the bus to PDB....I may have been a little worse for wear at the time :oops: ended up getting a taxi the rest of the way.
You go up the street ,back the way the bus has just come,there is a small ticket office,sells #14 tix the stop is right there.

hi guys ... i've never been to bora bora ... just some questions ... it's not a club, it's "just" a beach bar, isn't it? any admission fee? or do people just go there, sit and dance on the beach? all day long or just after hour?

Yes, Bora Bora is "just" a beach bar, but, like a openair club, with no admission fee.

DJs usually don't start til 4pm, sunbeds collected and stacked + beach fence/screen usually erected around 7pm. The speakers were pointing inside behind the glass screen last year so that it is louder inside. At midnight there is a further inner part (due to noise restrictions) where the music and DJs continue from midnight til 3am. I DJed the midnight til 3am shift in there two years ago. 8)

Resident DJs - Gordon Edge (Trumpet Man), Alex Miles, Oliver Lang & Heath Holmes. Not sure if Will Johnston is still there.

BTW the price of a pint increases after 5pm, and be careful, there IS security who WILL cart you off to a backroom if you are caught doing something naughty. There has also been a Police presence there for the last 3 years too, dunno about this year, I'll know next week as I will be there from Sunday, Yay. :D

Not the best of pics but......the inner bit of Bora Bora with my DJ setup looking down from the balcony;

BoraBoraBooth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Bora Bora is "just" a beach bar, but, like a openair club, with no admission fee.

DJs usually don't start til 4pm, sunbeds collected and stacked + beach fence/screen usually erected around 7pm. The speakers were pointing inside behind the glass screen last year so that it is louder inside. At midnight there is a further inner part (due to noise restrictions) where the music and DJs continue from midnight til 3am. I DJed the midnight til 3am shift in there two years ago. 8)

Resident DJs - Gordon Edge (Trumpet Man), Alex Miles, Oliver Lang & Heath Holmes. Not sure if Will Johnston is still there.

BTW the price of a pint increases after 5pm, and be careful, there IS security who WILL cart you off to a backroom if you are caught doing something naughty. There has also been a Police presence there for the last 3 years too, dunno about this year, I'll know next week as I will be there from Sunday, Yay. :D

Les - see you on the 1st for a cheeky pint :)!!

Ooh, good, good, looking forward to it. Got a great sunset tune then tons of dirty filthy stoof for afters :twisted:

Thursday 1st, The Orange Corner, 9-midnight ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back