Bora Bora

... spiderman ... He surely cant still be alive...?
2qnbdky.jpg

Was there on the week beginning the 14th june and spiderman was not present. Apparently he is in Portugal. They had some proper goon instead I was gutted altho some random fat guy got up and started goosestepping on the tables.. Everyone started going mad cheering and the goon got pissed off and sulked off to have a ciggie. So then and after about 15 mins of going sick he ended up running out of Bora Bora naked.CLASSY8)

... They had some proper goon instead I was gutted altho some random fat guy
got up and started goosestepping on the tables..
Everyone started going mad cheering and the goon got pissed off
and sulked off to have a ciggie.
So then and after about 15 mins of going sick he ended up
running out of Bora Bora naked.CLASSY8)
:lol: :lol:

... wonder if that fugly nitwit is still around who thinks he is THE man
for running nude from sa trinxa-bar via sa trinxa-beach via green sa trinxa-"catwalk"
and then jump into the sea ?!

We went last year it was lovely, was shocked at the price of sun beds, 50 Euros for the high double sunbeds !!!!!!!

... wonder if that fugly nitwit is still around who thinks he is THE man
for running nude from sa trinxa-bar via sa trinxa-beach via green sa trinxa-"catwalk"
and then jump into the sea ?!

You've got to say, doing such a thing does take some balls though. I mean, credit where credit is due lol. . .not that I'll be running out of any bars naked anytime soon!

Jusr seen the new pics of Bora Bora beach on here, what happened to the high double beds, they seem to be lower to the sand now , did health and safety say they had to be lowered

I haven been there yet either but we are staying in PDB this year so will be there most days lol

Have been this year and can definately confirm sightings of spider man on the 11th June. Police presence in and around Bora Bora as well. Good times all round!

Back