Bora-Bora opening

MJH

Can anyone guarantee me 100% percent that Bora-Bora opens the weekend of the 30th May? Coz I'm bringing a whole load of "extranjeros" to the island, and the plan is to hit Borax2 on Sat 31st afternoon, and boy, it could be a major weenie-shrinker if all there is are a few stacked-up deck-chairs and empty tables!

All info greatly appreciated.

Mart

a little bird told me today that it opens on may 23rd!! :rolleyes:

bora2.jpg

My hero, as ever!!!!

Estaré alli, with the wife y un par de amigos en la fin de semana que viene!! We'll be the ones with the pram with a one-year-old inside (our mates' kid, not ours [god forbid!]) - Are there babysitters on the island who don't mind sitting around while the "owners" get messy???!!!

And, even though I didn't reply earlier, I did find myself in one of the photos you took from Cafe del Mar back at Easter!! I think the shock of seeing my own cuerp-azo nearly killed me!! Anyone got a copy of the "How-to-lose-30Kg-in-a-day" diet??

Snr McCrackin, hope to see ya there!

P.S. Is there something going on at Kumharas tommorow???

Mart

MJH said:
My hero, as ever!!!!

aye!! ;)

Justman.gif
<--- SuperMc

MJH said:
Are there babysitters on the island who don't mind sitting around while the "owners" get messy???!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MJH said:
And, even though I didn't reply earlier, I did find myself in one of the photos you took from Cafe del Mar back at Easter!! I think the shock of seeing my own cuerp-azo nearly killed me!!

alright!! :p

i will check the pictures again (http://www.picturetrail.com/mcrackin3) to see if i can find you!! :twisted:

MJH said:
Is there something going on at Kumharas tommorow???

yes - the opening: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4440!! :eek:

Mc

Don't take this in the wrong way, but in a sad sort of way, the "Kumharas" thread was v. funny!!!

But the two of you (McRackin + Barbie) have just got to get out more!!!

BTW, just off to Pacha to see a man about a dog.... A very messy dog....

Mart

MJH said:
Don't take this in the wrong way, but in a sad sort of way, the "Kumharas" thread was v. funny!!!

venga tio - no seas gilipollas!! :lol:

(remember: heely-poy-ass!! :p)

Dublin Born said:
that picture has just made me more anxious to get there . I cant wait.

really? :eek:

party%20people%20@%20bora%20bora.jpg

bora bora update!! :eek:

today i saw dj gee and i asked him if its true that bora bora opens this weekend. he said that maybe the bar will be open (without him djing) but he reckons the official opening will be on saturday 31st may!! :rolleyes:

he also updated me on all the latest bora bora changes but i cant reveal anything or he will :spank: me. all i can say is that it will be cooler than ever!! 8)

McDancin
fing22.gif

7.gif

Back