Bora-Bora opening

McCrackin, you are so well connected!!! You're the Ray Liotta of the Ibiza mafia!!! Forget about it...

D'ya reckon it's worth wandering along this weekend to Bora-Bora? I've persuaded a couple of mates to come along (plus pram, as I was saying) so hopefully there will be some tunes on - even though his holiness DJ "And I get paid for doing this as well" Gee won't be 'pinchando'....

I heard that San An got hit quite bad by the tidal wave last night... Any sozzled Brits get caught short on the beach?!

Mart

McCrackin, you are so well connected!!! You're the Ray Liotta of the Ibiza mafia!!! Forget about it...

D'ya reckon it's worth wandering along this weekend to Bora-Bora? I've persuaded a couple of mates to come along (plus pram, as I was saying) so hopefully there will be some tunes on - even though his holiness DJ "And I get paid for doing this as well" Gee won't be 'pinchando'....

I heard that San An got hit quite bad by the tidal wave last night... Any sozzled Brits get caught short on the beach?!

Mart

Mart

Ooppsss... Sorry about posting that one 3 times.. Just having a bit of PC probs. Wish I'd been a bit funnier in the post now!!

Mart

MJH said:
D'ya reckon it's worth wandering along this weekend to Bora-Bora?

i thought you were coming next weekend - not this one? :eek:

MJH said:
hopefully there will be some tunes on - even though his holiness DJ "And I get paid for doing this as well" Gee won't be 'pinchando'....

he will be pinchando next weekend - not this one!! :p

MJH said:

i bet tourists were surprised to find a water party in the san antonio harbour!! :rolleyes:

MJH said:
Ooppsss... Sorry about posting that one 3 times.. Just having a bit of PC probs

why dont you do this :arrow:
badday.gif

one last thing: nobody jokes about mi amigo gee - okay? :evil:
fing23.gif
:evil:

andate tutti a f a n c u l o!! <---
gangcar.gif

DaCapo :lol:

Naaahh, I'm here for the next 3 weeks... Managed to persuade the mujer that the house needed soooo much work doing on it before the season started (e.g. the odd bit of polyfilla-ing here and there) so here I am!! Farging gorgeous at the mo'!!! Not sure how I'm going to explain the tan to the wife, though,if I'm supposed to be spending all my days fixing stuff in the darkest, dingiest rooms in the house!!! A rare form of Ibizan jaundice, maybe??

And Snr DJ Gee is the bestest nicest most amazing guy that you could ever meet, and would gladly run through a wall just to help a grannie cross the street, etc. So please don't leave Shergar's head on my pillow pretty please! I've just managed to get the stain out from that knee-capping you gave me last week!! :)

Mart

MJH said:
Not sure how I'm going to explain the tan to the wife, though,if I'm supposed to be spending all my days fixing stuff in the darkest, dingiest rooms in the house!!! A rare form of Ibizan jaundice, maybe??

hilarious!! :lol:

MJH said:
And Snr DJ Gee is the bestest nicest most amazing guy that you could ever meet, and would gladly run through a wall just to help a grannie cross the street, etc. So please don't leave Shergar's head on my pillow pretty please!

thats better!! :p

i spoke again with dj gee today and among other things he told me where he will be djing this summer:

· monday night: pacha
· tuesday night: privilege
· thursday night - two sets: first eden and then el divino
· friday morning: space (when this guy sleeps? he is loco! :eek: )

and dont forget to add to the list bora bora!! :D

that means that he works for all the big clubs except amnesia!! :eek:

McRackin ;)

Good to see his Monday night slot at Pacha. Since I'm not a big fan (read: dead bored and think it's a complete rip-off living off past glories) with the Manumission crowd, it'll be good to have a decent alternative. That's if I don't over do it (as always) in DC10 in the morning!! Long-live the Monday afternoon evening hangover!!

Mart

Oi, Snr McCrackin, did you make it to Bora-Bora on Saturday? I was there from about 8pm 'til late, and boyyyyyyyy, was it good to be back!!! Yer man Gee hasn't lost any of his touch, and it was a good, happy, not-too-messy crowd. Not sure about his new hair colour though... I s'pose it makes him easy to find during the all too frequent Ibiza power blackouts!!!

And I like the new decor!! Very 'Casa y Campo'!!!

Now just have to try and get myself back into shape after a veeeerrrryyyy messy Space opener and even messier DC10 session... I somehow managed to wake up yesterday afternoon on Salinas beach with no shirt on, missing my right shoe and looking like a reject from a "Resident Evil" casting session... Absolutely no idea how I got there though. I'm not sure how much more of this my old-fart body can take!!!

Mart

P.S. If you happen to come across a looky-looky trying to sell one right-footed brown sandal, can you let me know!

I have been to Ibiza twice in the past two years but I have never made it to Bora Bora, What am I missing out on? The pictures look amazing...I'm going to Ibiza this year and it's top of my list of 'things I must do'....

When is the best time to go? I'd love to go when it's full of people dancing with some funky tunes being spun in the back-ground...sounds like Heaven.

MJH said:
Yer man Gee hasn't lost any of his touch, and it was a good, happy, not-too-messy crowd. Not sure about his new hair colour though... I s'pose it makes him easy to find during the all too frequent Ibiza power blackouts!!!

i saw dj gee today and when i told him about your post he was laughing so hard!! :p

i think you were a bit confused last saturday because his hair is blonde as always!! :lol:

i also told him about this message board so probably he will check your post!! ;)

MJH said:
If you happen to come across a looky-looky trying to sell one right-footed brown sandal, can you let me know!

this one? --->
sandal-w.gif

:lol:
023.gif
:lol:

JoeDrawb said:
I have been to Ibiza twice in the past two years but I have never made it to Bora Bora, What am I missing out on? The pictures look amazing

really? :rolleyes:

trink12.gif
bora1.jpg

JoeDrawb said:
When is the best time to go? I'd love to go when it's full of people dancing with some funky tunes being spun in the back-ground...sounds like Heaven

before or after space!! :D

7.gif

Mc
fing22.gif

It's on until midnight and kicks off at about 3pm.

I find that the atmosphere at 6pm is electric and always gets you in the mood for a club as the music moves up a gear from chill-out.

JoeDrawb said:
I have been to Ibiza twice in the past two years but I have never made it to Bora Bora, What am I missing out on? The pictures look amazing...I'm going to Ibiza this year and it's top of my list of 'things I must do'....

When is the best time to go? I'd love to go when it's full of people dancing with some funky tunes being spun in the back-ground...sounds like Heaven.

Ckeck http://www.dancetrippin.tv check it for urself ... i think it is number 7 .. this is one of the maddest episodes on that site (we had an afterparty in Belgium at 6 just with his video on and stereo's to the max) .. he is one of the best djs .. he gave me one of my best party-moments ever ... 15 minutes of modjo and then he stops everybody is shouting and next song ... Modjo ... man after 2 years i finally have the vinyl of modjo ... love it (btw have it twice and one is untouched)

Btw when is the espuma-party at BoraBora is it thurday?

check out the sandal :lol:

can't believe I have never been to Bora Bora, it's one of the things I am most looking forward to this year, don't let me down now McRackin, or I might be forced to unlock my mystical powers :confused:

:p

wimpers said:
Ckeck http://www.dancetrippin.tv check it for urself ... i think it is number 7 .. this is one of the maddest episodes on that site (we had an afterparty in Belgium at 6 just with his video on and stereo's to the max) .. he is one of the best djs .. he gave me one of my best party-moments ever ... 15 minutes of modjo and then he stops everybody is shouting and next song

here is the link:

http://streams.planet.nl/cgi-bin/re...n/episodes&title=Dancetrippin_BV&stream=07_56 ;)

wimpers said:
JoeDrawb said:

Ckeck http://www.dancetrippin.tv check it for urself ... i think it is number 7 .. this is one of the maddest episodes on that site (we had an afterparty in Belgium at 6 just with his video on and stereo's to the max) .. he is one of the best djs .. he gave me one of my best party-moments ever ... 15 minutes of modjo and then he stops everybody is shouting and next song ... Modjo ... man after 2 years i finally have the vinyl of modjo ... love it (btw have it twice and one is untouched)

Btw when is the espuma-party at BoraBora is it thurday?

this is so cool .... after 15 seconds of this film I recognized a friend of mine from Antwerp (the girl with the black cowboy hat) and than I suddenly see myself well messy in the crowd... we were there! brilliant! now I want to find a way to download this so I can show it to rest of the bunch over here... :D

cheers,
pawa

JoeDrawb said:
can't believe I have never been to Bora Bora, it's one of the things I am most looking forward
to this year, don't let me down now McRackin, or I might be forced to unlock my mystical powers

so - did you like it? ;)

124-2482_Bora%20Bora%20Plane%20Approaching.jpg

Back