bora bora loves you too!! :p

Bora-Bora-Loves-You-2.jpg

this new sounds bad for me...
if pinup was forced to close because the new building
they're doing next to it...
maybe bora bora will not be able to have music in the
open air (remember that they're doing that big
building in the bora bora parking).
so maybe they're setting up the inside...

we will know... :confused:

McRackin said:
Windigo said:
'we love everyday and night at Bora Bora.'

bora bora loves you too!! :p

Bora-Bora-Loves-You-2.jpg

Yeah, so does Space apparently. Trying to explain those big inflatable 'we love you's' outside to someone who hasn't been to Ibiza is quite funny. I told one of my mates when I got back an he was like 'eh?' Trying to imagine that in London. Ibiza is such a mad place, I think it turns you into some sort of new age hippy type person though, but in a good way. It must be great to live there and get a chance to sight see around the island and all that as well, I hear it's good to do that. When we're there it sort of flies past and before you know it you're back home like 'oh bugger.'

technoboy said:
this new sounds bad for me...
if pinup was forced to close because the new building
they're doing next to it...
maybe bora bora will not be able to have music in the
open air (remember that they're doing that big
building in the bora bora parking).

so maybe they're setting up the inside...
it depends on if they are private owned apartments (like the ones next to pin-up) or if they
are touristic apartments. as i said some months ago - apparently florencio (owner of the jet
complex - including bora bora) was interested in buying them. in that case i reckon bora bora
wont have the same problem than pin-up!! :rolleyes:

If they were privately owned they'd sell like 'space cakes outside space'! Imagine it getting up looking out your balcony and you've got Bora Bora. Fantastic!

Back