BORA BORA COMP Summer Season: Volka Racho - Never Too Late (may09)

guys, this set isn´t really made to rock a crowd in this way...it builds up like it should...if you want, imaging this set in a club/bar or something else just 2-3 bpm faster! this set is about 124bpm if you take it to 127bpm it would be more rockin`.

electrohouse & trance r.i.p. ;)

guys, this set isn´t really made to rock a crowd in this way...it builds up like it should...if you want, imaging this set in a club/bar or something else just 2-3 bpm faster! this set is about 124bpm if you take it to 127bpm it would be more rockin`.

electrohouse & trance r.i.p. ;)

Dont get me wrong I like ur mix, its nice, chilled and relaxing. Like I say its at what time you play it? Even if it was 128bpm or 130bpm it still does not have a kick to raise the atmosphere.It would be good at Mambo around 8ish watching the sun set.Ps. Piano's are back! :)

So Guys , for me this Mix is just brilliant , i just can t understand the people who say that this mix is boring ?= ok if you like more oumping or moer the electro way , than i understand , but , if you like house , and if you ve been to some real housepartys the last 1 oder 2 years than you would nt say that this mix is boring !!

Although i am also participating in this competition , i ll say that this mix is great !!

5/5

i hope that people put attention to the kind of music beeing played within the set (can u imagine trance at bora bora) ;-)) and your set perfectly fits to bora bora!

Yeah Phunk,
your mix is amazing. The structural line, the order of your tracks is wonderful adapted.
Nice tracks, nice flow, really tight and absolutly wonderfull 68 minutes for to dance.
You know Gadjo with So many times? here a edit quote:

"So many time I listen you and now I felt in love with your style, so many times....so many times." ;)
Stay tune brother
See ya soon

Greets Holly

Back