Bora Bora 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Loder

Any news on Bora Bora? Would like to know if itll be back as it has been in previous years?

Also has anyone got any pictures of the new look of the place? was told when i booked my room that all the rooms would be updated this summer, along with the new pool area, very excited to see what that will look like!

opens on 27th april, official opening party a month later 26th may.
Any chance youve been able to see if the outdoor bit looks any different stivi? or know if they have actually started renovating all of the rooms?

We will arrived at the airport around 10.45 pm, is it worth going?
Will there be a big party?

We will arrived at the airport around 10.45 pm, is it worth going?
Will there be a big party?

on 27th april you mean? hmm I think there will be people around yeah, but if it's going to be a 'big party' - honestly not sure.

Yeah it seems like it's back on as usual but just wary due to what happened last year. I've been asking about this for a while. We need a last resort afterparty option!

from the outside it doesn't look any different. I guess we'll only properly find out once they open (next weekend)

These guys got too cocky with that lame led screen they installed and now look at what's happening. I never partied at this place, but it kept getting suggested as a place to go after a club and wanted to check it this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back