Booked For 2004???

S

Supa_G

Hey. Has anybody booked their trip to Ibiza for 2004? I have and I am goin on 5 July for 11 days and stayin in San Antonio. It will be my first time. Cant wait tho.

First time....sweet!! :p Naw i wont be able to book till next year.. might even be last minute.. :eek: but i planning on late september anyway so got lots time.. mmmuuuuuuuhhhhooooooohhhhhhaaaaaaa!! :twisted:

Supa_G said:
Hey. Has anybody booked their trip to Ibiza for 2004? I have and I am goin on 5 July for 11 days and stayin in San Antonio. It will be my first time. Cant wait tho.

niiiiice .. first time ha .. well, if your dates are flexable, i think u should wait till the Club Parties Scheduale is out then make the reservations .. thats what i did last summer for my first visit :twisted: :twisted:

Q: to the ibiza experties, which do u think would be better, the opening parties or the closing ones ??

Supa_G said:

niiiiice .. first time ha .. well, if your dates are flexable, i think u should wait till the Club Parties Scheduale is out then make the reservations .. thats what i did last summer for my first visit :twisted: :twisted:

Q: to the ibiza experties, which do u think would be better, the opening parties or the closing ones ??

i think that what im gona do this year .. attend the opening parties .. last summer the closing parties were awsom .. hope to meet my expectations ..but still who knows, plans might change regarding the time .. but definitly not the place :twisted:

Supa_G said:

I've booked a week in June and 2 weeks in September :D

Robo said:
i normally book mine up at xmas time.

or

as soon as the easyjet flights come out

i would think i'll be booking later than xmas this year.......... depends whether i'm goign for 2 weeks or not, if i am i'll book at xmas cos i'll go first 2 weeks in august if only going for one week then i'll need to wait for the radio 1 weekend dates to be announced!!!!!

Robo said:
i normally book mine up at xmas time.

or

as soon as the easyjet flights come out

maaaan ... i tride to catch the EasyJet flights last summer BUT they didnt have any flights flying from Barcalona or Madrid to Ibiza .. duno why im telling u this but i hope u could tell me something that could help ... i'v never used the EasyJet flights and i asume u did ..

i'm not sure about barcelona and madrid to ibiza, but in the 'clubbing' months there were two flights a day from london stanstead to ibiza on easyjet

i think from barcelona and madrid you had to get an iberia flight.

this probably hasn't helped you or probably hasn't even answered your question. :rolleyes: ;)

Closing parties are always better than opening parties in my experience (i've done both for the last 4/5 years) They are always busier, workers aren't partying like it's there last for a year, summer anthems are by now anthems!?!.

But i wouldn't wait to see the line up's if you're going for 11-14 days you'll see all the main clubs and imo all promoters nights are similar whoever's playing.

Summer 2004

Yip I have booked, we are goin 11th July for two weeks, and I can't wait!! It's my second time going, we went 3 years ago, and I hope it's as good as what it was then coz nowhere else we have been even comes close!!

I've booked too, going for 2 weeks at the end of June. I',m going to pay my deposit today and am getting excited!! :D

Ibiza-girlie said:
im never going with spanair tho´! we arrived 5 hours late and around 7 hours later back home again!

lol!!!!! we flew with them once to tenerife.... had to land somewhere in spain on the way there because they hadn't put enough fuel on board!!!!!!!!

oh GOD andy holmes thats horrible, there could have been a serious accident! they are unreliable and not an airline i´d ever chose again!!!!

Robo said:
i'm not sure about barcelona and madrid to ibiza, but in the 'clubbing' months there were two flights a day from london stanstead to ibiza on easyjet

i think from barcelona and madrid you had to get an iberia flight.

this probably hasn't helped you or probably hasn't even answered your question. :rolleyes: ;)

it did .. thx man .. im gona be there for 2 weeks.. the last week of Aug. and first week of Sept. .. unless something else comes up :twisted:

Back