Booked For 2004???

Ibiza-girlie said:
im never going with spanair tho´! we arrived 5 hours late and around 7 hours later back home again!

You are not alone! Went with Spanair this year, they´d lost my luggage on the way to and from Ibiza!

Anna said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
im never going with spanair tho´! we arrived 5 hours late and around 7 hours later back home again!

You are not alone! Went with Spanair this year, they´d lost my luggage on the way to and from Ibiza!

I went with Spanair this september. I booked my flight months ago and it was the cheapest. I had a first class sit :eek: 8) :eek: and the plane arrived to Ibiza 10 minutes before 8) ;)

Andy Holmes said:
Ibiza-girlie said:

lol!!!!! we flew with them once to tenerife.... had to land somewhere in spain on the way there because they hadn't put enough fuel on board!!!!!!!!

Lol, scary! At least they actually stopped to add more fuel!!

The best not enough fuel story i've heard thats true is when Concorde was flying back from JFK to LHR and an engine air intake controller got stuck, meaning more drag/fuel comsumption. The 1st officer and Engineer advised to land at Shannon to refuel but the captain funked 'em off and cruised into and over london and landed at LHR. He had 90 seconds of fuel left in the tanks and they ran completely dry as they were taxiing off the runway back to the Terminal :eek:

Ibiza-girlie said:
oh GOD andy holmes thats horrible, there could have been a serious accident! they are unreliable and not an airline i´d ever chose again!!!!

yeah it was bad............ fortunately it was when i was fairly young.... so can't remember much!! was prob scared at the time lol!!!!

Back