BoHo

Check the Ibiza Spotlight party calendar (link at the top left of this page) for July. Many of the BoHo line-ups for the month are already on there.

Saturday: BoHo opening -
really nice to see the inside of the club has not been ruined -
awesome tiled circular toilet cubiclesstill there ...
otit0j.gif

i took some pics of inside will post when i get back on weds for you!!!!

there is now a BOHO sign but the inside is still the same as when extasis pretty much - mind you i hadnt been in there for about 15 years or so!

the overall feel is really nice and very ibizan

Nice one spacemonkey, i've not been ibiza before but this place looks really nice and just the sort of place to go when I don't fancy hitting one of the 'super' clubs.

Mind me asking what time those photo's were taken? just doesn't look too busy and im guessing thats either a) because it was early in the day and b) because it's still early season. I'll still be checking it out either way.

Nice one spacemonkey, i've not been ibiza before but this place looks really nice and just the sort of place to go when I don't fancy hitting one of the 'super' clubs.

Mind me asking what time those photo's were taken? just doesn't look too busy and im guessing thats either a) because it was early in the day and b) because it's still early season. I'll still be checking it out either way.

it was taken just after opening at midnight on the first night. photos are from the back of the club. it was packed when we left at 2am to go to Pacha.

BoHo pics below
DSCF2222.jpg

thanks for the pictures spacemonkey ...

... but wait a minute ... this places looks so WHITE now ... very very WHITE ...
... clinical WHITE ...

... wasn´t it it much more like a dark cave before with ?
as far as i remember it was dark inside with dark wood etc ??
or was i under the influence of wtf-ever ?

does anybody still have "before" pictures from extasis ?

i dont remember how white / dark it was before, it is all very white inside now though which is nice with the purple lighting

The layout is similar to how it was before and i think may have used to be wood as some parts (steps etc) are still wood inside

about the whiteness of the paint - I am not sure how long it will last about as i think will get very dirty very quickly :eek: also my pics were taken with flash so its not as bright when you are in there

anyway its a nice little club even though it smells really badly of paint :spank:

Cheers spacemonkey, great reporting.. Glad to hear it got lively later, will certainly be having my 'quieter' nights in here.

Had some crazy mornings in here when it was an afterhours venue in 2004 (I think?!) it was an awful lot darker than it looks in the new pics, will pop in at some stage either in June or September to try trigger some memories/flashbacks!

... this places looks so WHITE now ... very very WHITE ...
... clinical WHITE ...
... wasn´t it it much more like a dark cave before with ?
as far as i remember it was dark inside with dark wood etc ??

... it was an awful lot darker than it looks in the new pics ...
just found a few pictures i took in 2006 when it was still open (but not much going on) ...
... it was dark as F inside ...

... ibiza is "the white island" - but extasis wasn´t a white club... it was more dark+dangerous :)
hope they didn´t paint all dark wood ****ing WHITE ?!

... have to check it out personally if it´s too white now ...

aeptls.jpg

i44yv8.jpg

24fjvjr.jpg

r9h54p.jpg

xqmg77.jpg

qxnypg.jpg

2qkmbz8.jpg

fef24w.jpg

ztwsue.jpg

made more pictures, but without flash ... so they came out as dark
as the extasis-bouncers at that time :)
at that time you could have shagged inside ... and when you wore dark clothes
nobody would have ever noticed because it was so dark ...

Last edited by a moderator:
... Mind me asking what time those photo's were taken?
just doesn't look too busy and im guessing thats either
a) because it was early in the day and
b) because it's still early season ...

a)

2nrdo2r.jpg

1znu73a.jpg

(vertigo2192 /flickr)

Back