Blue Marlin is the new Old Space Terrace

Fancied making the trip down to Blue Marlin for the past few years but was under the impression that they had stopped partying in favour of more upmarket clientele. Ahh well, thats good news then :D Always next year.

When I think of Ibiza BM is what I think it should be like. For all of us who complain that Ibiza isn't what it used to be, you can't say it about this place.

I am sure that the answer is no, but everything I am reading is so 1000% positive that I must ask...Greg/Ispy just checking no money has changed hands from Blue Marlin to anyone to get this coverage!?

no doubt offence may be taken, but a boy has to ask! never been myself.

I am sure that the answer is no, but everything I am reading is so 1000% positive that I must ask...Greg/Ispy just checking no money has changed hands from Blue Marlin to anyone to get this coverage!?

i'm open to bribes if any bar/restaurant/DJ wants to be hyped up........but alas there was none of that this time.

No, no payment.
Just thought I would spread the word for the benefit of you guys.

Have to agree with Grego. Goldfish were excellent yesterday.

Back