Blue Marlin is the new Old Space Terrace

one of Ibiza's downfalls IMO is when the Italians showed up in numbers !!! 8)
trying to think of the exact year they came in droves but they certainly werent around in the late 90's early 00's :confused: :lol:

Maybe the Spanish say the same about the Brits :lol:

Just cant say anything on here lately without someone getting angry or being funny.

So much anger in the world.

I need another holiday 8)

ah ok ... i had this experience with italians (and only with italians),
who thought that they own a certain piece of the dancefloor
from the beginning till the end of the night
(even when they left "their" place for an hour)
... but i met these annoying "captains elbows" mostly @ pacha :))

Nooo the pointier of elbow the more likely it was Space I recall..... :lol::lol::lol:

Actually speaking of rude pushing/elbowing punters, can anyone remember a person (I say person cos to this day I still dont know if it was a man/woman) always in Space early 00's ?

From the back, fit as f*** . Used to wear cut off denim shorts with the arse / pockets cut out, and from the front, the most false looking breast implants but unfortunatley for him/her, had a face the spitting double of Chris Eubank.

(s)he used to demand space on the dance floor by pushing people out of the way in such a violent and dramatic fashion, and I mean properly pushing people out of the way I've seen people go down like skittles on the terrace and (s)hewould always push people off the podium that used to be in the middle of Space Terrace in front of the DJ box????

Really evil and nasty - but very :eek: :lol: as long as it wasnt you being manhandled/thrown to one side

Nooo the pointier of elbow the more likely it was Space I recall..... :lol::lol::lol:

Actually speaking of rude pushing/elbowing punters, can anyone remember a person (I say person cos to this day I still dont know if it was a man/woman) always in Space early 00's ?

From the back, fit as f*** . Used to wear cut off denim shorts with the arse / pockets cut out, and from the front, the most false looking breast implants but unfortunatley for him/her, had a face the spitting double of Chris Eubank.

(s)he used to demand space on the dance floor by pushing people out of the way in such a violent and dramatic fashion, and I mean properly pushing people out of the way I've seen people go down like skittles on the terrace and (s)hewould always push people off the podium that used to be in the middle of Space Terrace in front of the DJ box????

Really evil and nasty - but very :eek: :lol: as long as it wasnt you being manhandled/thrown to one side

I know who you mean. I always saw her at DC10. She was actually really nice to me one time when two spanish girls wanted to start a fight with me and a friend :eek:

I remember She/He, great ti77ies and ass, in fact fantastic figure all round. But what a funkin attitude :spank:

I remember seeing a dancer/part of the act at Manumission like that....but this was more a case of is it a woman/is it a man. Built like a man but false implants all the way :lol:

I remember She/He, great ti77ies and ass, in fact fantastic figure all round. But what a funkin attitude :spank:

From yours, Sirens and Emma's description - yours hits the nail on the ugly head......

I sort of thought (s)he had what I would imagine was a Naomi Campbell attitude.... if the papers are to be believed.....:spank: no need for it at all.....

never seen that person since....... suspect someone pushed her/him off the podium in Space instead... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

She/he was :eek::eek::eek: I remember her in Space at a Carry On getting more and more OOC and by the time she got down to Bora Bora later she'd lost her top but still proceeded to dance on the tables all evening :lol:

She/he was :eek::eek::eek: I remember her in Space at a Carry On getting more and more OOC and by the time she got down to Bora Bora later she'd lost her top but still proceeded to dance on the tables all evening :lol:

I think he/she lived in a cupboard in Space - being fed cocaine and expresso by his/her owners and only let out to frighten the punters.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where exactly is Blue Marlin from PDB... What monies are involved - what time does close? Cheers ;)

Its in cala jondal near the beach, It's further south than pdb. Its about 20 minutes in a taxi give or take some.
As for monies they refuse to answer that question around here ;) - I have no idea.

So the one I was was basically a man/woman as opposed to a stuck up woman that the rest of you saw?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More of a (s)he Devil I would say...........

Yours could quite possibly have been the same person, but I never say then outside of Space to be honest...... as I said above I suspect she was locked in a cupboard in Space the majority of the time.... :lol::lol::lol:

Back