Blue Marlin is the new Old Space Terrace

I-Spy

Anybody who wants to experiance the Ibiza of old should go down to Blue Marlin on Sunday evenings about 6.30 onwards.

Feel the love 8)

I agree that the vibe at Blue Marlin is much more friendly, social, sharing, positive then Space these days is. And yes, back in the day the space terrace was like that too.

I wonder if you ever visited Space terrace... Nothing to compare with this!

Oh yes ...I have visited Space terrace more times than I care to remember.

Note the 'OLD' bit in front of Space Terrace, I am talking 10 years ago.

How are the other days in Blue Marlin as we've got plans for Sunday already but would like to pop down another day / evening? Thanks :)

weird...............i've written an article, that hasn't been published yet, saying much the same thing.

it's fcukin great down there.

loads of euro trash, silicone, huge sunglasses, casualties, italians with sharp elbows - exactly like space sundays!

How are the other days in Blue Marlin as we've got plans for Sunday already but would like to pop down another day / evening? Thanks :)

tell me when you're here again petra?? i can't wait to see your face at the made in italy show!!

bizz:D

you've never met captain elbows??:eek:
you know the person who obvliously continually elbows you for 10 minutes,
despite you telling him to fcuk off.
usually italian.
ah ok ... i had this experience with italians (and only with italians),
who thought that they own a certain piece of the dancefloor
from the beginning till the end of the night
(even when they left "their" place for an hour)
... but i met these annoying "captains elbows" mostly @ pacha :))

tell me when you're here again petra?? i can't wait to see your face at the made in italy show!!

bizz:D

From the 24th till the 30th, so we'll see each other in MII on the 27th with Sasha and Nick Warren. I'm scared about the show already :lol:

bisous!

From the 24th till the 30th, so we'll see each other in MII on the 27th with Sasha and Nick Warren. I'm scared about the show already :lol:

bisous!

the swedes are at cream on the 28th too if you can handle amnesia twice in 2 days.

nos vemos!;)

blue marlin ?

2cmslqh.jpg

(bild)

bese0w.jpg

(metro)

ah ok ... i had this experience with italians (and only with italians),
who thought that they own a certain piece of the dancefloor
from the beginning till the end of the night
(even when they left "their" place for an hour)
... but i met these annoying "captains elbows" mostly @ pacha :))

one of Ibiza's downfalls IMO is when the Italians showed up in numbers !!! 8)
trying to think of the exact year they came in droves but they certainly werent around in the late 90's early 00's :confused: :lol:

Back