Blue Marlin 2019

it used to be announced months ago
I dont have many DJs on my Iist ,I want to see in blue marlin as they got serious challenges with Zoo project n Woomoon n I got only 2 sundays in ibz this summer (I used to book 3 Sunday but I book plane tix upon cheapest prices ,parties being on background plan this year)
I hope DJs I've never seen there along my stay.

True but I wanted to hear all of Culoe de Song last year. I managed to share one with some British girls singing Drake in the car lol.

this is why having a sober driver in a party team is priceless ?
They announce the guest around 1pm d day
Black Coffee today,even not a fan , I may have a go if in ibz
Woomoon a hippy party is not cheap ?

Hippy hipster,Hype party,whatever those kind of parties that want to bring people to "mother nature" using tribal codes...
Feuck BMI & Woomoon when u have House Music all night long from 5pm to 6am at amnesia Clockwork Orange ?

Anyone know if you just rock up on the day without booking how easy it is to then get a table or big bed?

Will they charge significantly more if you haven't booked in advance?

Chances are we'll decide on the day if we're going to BM hence no pre-booking.

Anyone know if you just rock up on the day without booking how easy it is to then get a table or big bed?

Will they charge significantly more if you haven't booked in advance?

Chances are we'll decide on the day if we're going to BM hence no pre-booking.

when are you here? august?
definitely don‘t try on a sunday. other days...might work. don‘t think the prices will change lots in comparison to pre-booking.

when are you here? august?
definitely don‘t try on a sunday. other days...might work. don‘t think the prices will change lots in comparison to pre-booking.

We're planning to go to BM Wednesday, 7th August.

But equally a day either side is possible.

Back