Bloc 2012 (London)

Naw come on - it's only the sympathy that's getting me (she not he) through! Used up the money I had saved for my one trip back to London only to wait in lines all weekend. Couldn't even get into any of the Bloc parties organised around London on Saturday. Everything we tried to get to had huge lines - and it was pouring with rain! Now it looks as though no refund will happen...

If anyone makes any progress with the refunds, gis a shout!

:(. On the plus side, if ever there was an experience to make you not worry about what you've left behind during a season in Ibiza ....

i know there is more to this, and i'm over simplifying the situation here......

where is the money people paid for the tickets.......??

i know there is more to this, and i'm over simplifying the situation here......

where is the money people paid for the tickets.......??

With artists? Some. at least.

Snoop's not flying in for less 100% upfront, I'd guess for example. What other acts might have had big deposits?

:(london pleasure gardens into administration now as well....

still gutted about bloc...that site/festival coukld've been the uk's Sonar:(:(

:(london pleasure gardens into administration now as well....

still gutted about bloc...that site/festival coukld've been the uk's Sonar:(:(
My mate did in fact get a full refund on the tickets from his credit card company. So no longer our problem to recover the money :)

strangely enough my comment on facebook was deleted straight away....:rolleyes:

the statement does nothing but give the bloc believers/brainwashed an excuse to try and paper over everything and set them up/pacify them into shelling out £100+ next year when no doubt bloc will be back...(and christ jim jones whould've cast an envious glance over some of the responses bloc's every word gets)

inresting to see the fees for some of the djs though on the creditors list...

If anyone payed via PayPal - hit up a dispute claim. I received my $$$ back within 10 days!

Back