Blau Park - Advice Needed

Wow, someone that agrees with me about that! I reckon that whole "i never even see my bed when i'm in Ibiza" is such a cliche, it's always false, if not they should locate the next series of "Shattered" there, just to prove it!

I know that I personally don't have the strength to do that. Plus if I did do that I wouldn't feel like I wouldn't have had a holiday and would therefore feel like I've wasted my money.

I'm not saying that I don't go out on a mad one, coz I do, I just couldn't do it every night/ day of the holiday and therefore I like to enjoy my surroundings when I'm having a quiet one.

Exactly.

The nights i do go out i tend to overdo it i guess...

If i did go out every night I would probably come home with a mental illness as well as a tan.

:lol:

Have you booked your hol then, or just flights :confused: sorry if you've said this above but i'm lazy!

just flights at the mo.. I'm going to book the hotel in the next couple of days with one of our local travel agents as I get travel credits from there as part of my bonus package at work. That will go towards half of it.

We'll be staying at the Gran Sol me thinks, unless Blau Park wants to offer us a free room.

Im so excited now i've booked, only 28 weeks to go!!

Am off now, hope you get a good price, although not a free room in Blau Park cos that would do my head in!!!! Let us know how you get on...

X

Back