Blau Park - Advice Needed

We popped in to the Blau Park after lunch at the Kasbah for a nose around as it looked lovely. I just found the leaflet we picked up in my drawer.

120 euro, is that about £85 a night? I take it that is for a room? The Palmyra has out it's prices up to about £900 per person including flights, so this could work out cheaper. Pikes is about £130 a night for the cheapest room.

Let me know how you get on as it seems like a good option. :D

i'm getting too old for 18-30, i'm no longer 15! Last year we went with Escapades and it was utter toss.

I was never really into the 18-30's type thing, booked with Club freestyle a couple of times but that was only coz it was cheap and we never got involved on the activities (good thing the reps don't hassle you). Wouldn't book with them again though, I much prefer a relaxed atmosphere I don't think I could hack being around a bunch of 17/18 year olds making a racket (I sound like an old Granny don't I?)

I've been thinking about Blau Park for most of the day, and although I would just love to stay here, the price is a tad much so looks like it's back to Gran Sol for us. We quite enjoyed it there last year.

It is expensive for us too, so will have to see what they say about cost

If it does turn out a bit expensive then maybe consider the Gran Sol or some other hotels in that area. It's only behind Blau Park, so that's your location sorted. You can read my review from last year here :arrow: www.ibiza-spotlight.com/reviews/hotels/gransol_i.htm

Mine is at the bottom.

We went in the end of June/early July and there were mainly couples staying here, not many lairy teenagers anyway (in fact I didn't see one), however I'm sure not whether this will be case in high season.

If you do decide to book Blau Park though, please let me know re the price as I'm not booking anything until the flights have been announced.

Just booked! Aug 2nd for 15 nights for £700...

Not much more than i paid last year for a scummy self catering apartment...

Just a double room though (with breakfast i think) but you get free gym membership and that will save us a bit of £.

Can't wait, only 28 weeks...

Yes.

mmmmm... maybe....

We get gym membership every year for the two weeks, i go a bit, but my bloke goes most days... :rolleyes: too much energy for his age... :lol:

yeah i do go with good intentions, but you know what usually happens to them...

One year i tried to carry on my running training on holiday, during August for god's sake, in a gym that had no air con, hilarious, but very uncomfortable!!!

I aim high though...

Red said:
yeah i do go with good intentions, but you know what usually happens to them...

One year i tried to carry on my running training on holiday, during August for god's sake, in a gym that had no air con, hilarious, but very uncomfortable!!!

I aim high though...

Dont u mean.

.'I was high though'

Coz ud have to be to run in that heat! :lol: :lol:

Just booked! Aug 2nd for 15 nights for £700...

Is that per person or per room Red?

I have booked my flights but not hotel yet, will probably be doing that sometime this week. Think we will prob be going to Gran Sol, have decided that I would rather spend the rest on a new summer wardrobe for the occasion :lol:

no no no!

Its worked out at 1920 Euros for both of us, so thats about £1400 i think, so thats then £700 for me BEFORE flights.

Got flight for £90 each.

BUT it is STILL only a bit more than i paid last year with Escapades, crummy scummy poo hole...

Please don't make me feel crap about the price...

Dont say you booked there for 10p or something...

:cry:

I'm jealous now....

just booked my connecting flights from Jersey to Gatwick, so I'm another step closer, just got hotel and hire car to book now.

4* accomodation. Price is prob right mate.

I NEVER spend that much on accomodation in Ibiza- never in the room ;)

Thanks Party Girl, i don't feel too bad now!

The price i've paid has gone up every year, the first year i only paid £199 flights and accommodation for 2 weeks!!!

I have noticed a big increase over the last 4yrs too, that's the price you pay for going to the best place in the world I spose...

Well people say that but i'm afraid i cannot go clubbing / bars 24 hours a day for 14 days without spending time in accomodation.

We go around the island during the day, then out at night but i need a nice place to kip that is comfortable and CLEAN, which the past places i've stayed weren't up to much... We vowed last year that we shouldn't have to put up with naff places to stay (we don't earn crap salaries so we want to spend that little bit more).

When it's still 40 degrees at night and i'm suffering from narcotic induced sleep (yes shock horror i do sleep on holiday - and i reckon you do too - even if you deny it!) i want clean bedsheets!

:rolleyes: :confused: :lol:

Well people say that but i'm afraid i cannot go clubbing / bars 24 hours a day for 14 days without spending time in accomodation.

We go around the island during the day, then out at night but i need a nice place to kip that is comfortable and CLEAN, which the past places i've stayed weren't up to much... We vowed last year that we shouldn't have to put up with naff places to stay (we don't earn crap salaries so we want to spend that little bit more).

When it's still 40 degrees at night and i'm suffering from narcotic induced sleep (yes shock horror i do sleep on holiday - and i reckon you do too - even if you deny it!) i want clean bedsheets!

Completely agree Red, I think accomodation is v important. It doesn't have to be the Ritz or anything but IMO it has to be respectable, clean, comfortable etc, etc. I don't like going out every night whilst in Ibiza, I really enjoy spending a relaxing evening in a bar, having a nice meal and spending some time in the hotel. Last year, we would get up around 10, have brekkie, go exploring the Island until bout 2 then go on the beach for a few hrs and would return to the hotel and have a couple of hrs kip before getting ready to go out. To me that is what a holiday is all about (as well as partying) 8)

Back