Bin Laden....Shoot to Kill

I want to know how he gets it to stay up like that - is it willpower as well as Brylcreem ? or just a wiry consistency to begin with :confused:

Jedward seem to manage OK tho' so must be something to do with professional hair care !! :lol:

on our side of the pond men go to a barbers and ladies go to a hairdressers. we truly are united and divided by the same language

on our side of the pond men go to a barbers and ladies go to a hairdressers. we truly are united and divided by the same language

At great risk of further degenerating the thread into mush, is it still possible to get a cut throat razor shave in Ibiza? Been promising myself one of these for years.

I want to know how he gets it to stay up like that - is it willpower as well as Brylcreem ? or just a wiry consistency to begin with :confused:

Is this a comment on haircuts passim, when I was recognisable by my crest from some distance?

If not, I don't understand.....

Is this a comment on haircuts passim, when I was recognisable by my crest from some distance?

If not, I don't understand.....

How perceptions endure !!! Have just checked out the boat party photo and yes, I do you a dis-service ... the present flattened-off stylee is achievable with a regular tube of gelee de l'Oreal :)

Mind you came across an old photo of Nostrum not so long ago and seem to recall a certain crest in evidence there too ;) Wonder if he is 'crest-fallen' too these days :lol:

Did I miss something here?

Bin Laden is still alive and works at Buckley's hairdresser's salon?

I watched this. At the time it all happened I remember the press at first saying he returned fire and tried to have a go back etc, then they changed their tune saying he was crying and begging for mercy. In this programme they just showed him stood in the corner of the room before getting shot in the face, which I thought was weird.

I watched this. At the time it all happened I remember the press at first saying he returned fire and tried to have a go back etc, then they changed their tune saying he was crying and begging for mercy. In this programme they just showed him stood in the corner of the room before getting shot in the face, which I thought was weird.

Yeah tbh i didnt really get that bit either :confused:

He would of heard all the firing and goings on etc so he would of had time to atleast kill himself - through dignity or maybe the old dude was fed up of running after 10 years...

we shall never know

From various reports I read back when it happened, I got the impression they entered the room and pretty much just took him out.

Back