Bin Laden....Shoot to Kill

xxVic-zeexx

Anyone catch this programme last night on channel 4...had me engrossed which annoyed me as BB and Late Night Hollyoaks was one about the same time, dam it :lol:

Anyway....probably ingnorance on my behalf but fair play to the Americans that was one well thought out mission, with alot that had to be thought about and planned 8)

Ended up having a bit of a heated debate with some dude on my FB as he thoguht it was all aload of b*llocks :rolleyes: and his main argument being because there was no pic of Bin Laden dead that it was all rubbish blah blah blah, my argument was the whole 'well if he did show the amercians this, he would of had more unecessary grief with people moaning about human rights etc etc'.....

was bin laden evicted last night?

I think he's last to choose between Red and Black tonight! Bet he's papping himself in case the tabloids uncover he's got a bit of previous!*

*This comment was brought to you by virtue of me reading The Sun in a hairdressers yesterday!:lol:

I think he's last to choose between Red and Black tonight! Bet he's papping himself in case the tabloids uncover he's got a bit of previous!*

*This comment was brought to you by virtue of me reading The Sun in a hairdressers yesterday!:lol:

roffle.

Unusually I knew what you were talking about having read an article in the daily mail at the gym! The mail obviously a day behind:D

I watched this - Was actualy a very entertaining program. Couldnt help but think though that what was shown was what the Americans / British / Government want to believe as apposed to what actualy happend. Just seemed like propaganda in in places.

I watched this - Was actualy a very entertaining program. Couldnt help but think though that what was shown was what the Americans / British / Government want to believe as apposed to what actualy happend. Just seemed like propaganda in in places.

what has that got to do with buckers' bouffant

Might have saved a lot of money and many lives is they had taken him out when they had chance many years ago....

Back