Best year for Bora Bora? Also Bora Bora Tune id

tzalud

Did anyone else think this was one of the best years at Bora Bora?
Also, heard a track several times but don't know the name. It goes:
Don't smoke cigarettes
Don't take drugs
Don't go out at night
I just f**k

There are a few of us looking for that track and everyone who has mentioned it so far appears to have heard it at Bora...so far no answers - but its funny how many people recall it.

And yes, Bora rocked!!!!!!!!

I just thought Bora Bora was the business...apart from being free, it's on the beach, played great music and was full of up for it happy people 8)

Robo said:
tzalud said:

what do you expect - its free entry.

:p[/quote

ooooooohh moderator sounding bitchy...not a Bora Bora fan then Rob?
But don't you know the best things in life are free??? :eek:
I heard that track,too (just f**k) every time I've been there I hear new and great music from DJ Gee.I asked once for the name of the track but it was another white label.
I'm back for more at the closings,can't wait!!!Don't smoke cigaretts,don't take any drugs,don't go out at night ,just f**k :oops:

tzalud said:
yes i think so tooo !!! ;D
it was a really great season! never danced so often on the tables ;D...
i think one of the bora bora tunes of the year are
osca g - dark beat
junior jack - e samba
Ciao
Andi
--------------------------------------
http://www.bora-bora-ibiza.com

I will def be at bora bora it sounds just too good to miss.Arrive tomorrow yee ha bring it on... :lol: ;)

dance4life said:
Bora Bora is so 8) Dancing on the beach was pure bliss!! :D An unforgetable vibe..

Every year I love Bora Bora even more. This year was amazing.

The tune I loved from this year was Milk&Sugar - Let the sunshine in. :)

Its been bang on this year. really, really good - they do a nice carbonara too!!!

one of my mates, Jon Walford dj'd there 2 years ago all summer.....jammy sod!! I mean how much fun would that be???!!!! 8)

happyman said:
The tune I loved from this year was Milk&Sugar - Let the sunshine in. :)

Indeed.. beautiful tune that one. Mines still Planet Funk - Chase the Sun.. from last year i think. 8)

I went there wearing my Brazilian flag!!!!

There was a brazilian song that plaied everywhere "Essa nega sem sandália, quer sambar..."

Very good. In Brazil, in a city called Florianópolis there´s something just like Bora Bora, but better.

Why? More female specimens. Too much men!
And some people you can´t call men. Nor women.

Anyway, Bora Bora, One sunset at Café Del Mar and Salinas are places you must go. (To me)

Does anyone else find that 'let the sunshine in' tune horribly cheesy?

Perhaps it's got something to do with featuring in a fruit juice advert over here but I grimaced every time I heard it at Bora Bora.

nish said:
Still never been to Bora Bora!

awww!! :cry:

DSC00594small.jpg

Back