Best year for Bora Bora? Also Bora Bora Tune id

Hi all (i hope this go's through this time)
in answer to some of your thoughts.
Don't have a copy of Let the sunshine cos i can't stand the track (with u there kitten) but i think Andy G plays it sometimes on Tuesdays (although i asked him not to) when we split the shift , also stoped playing Esamba and Dark beat around july time as they were doing my head in. BUT i can see that some of you really like those tracks and me to again in another year or so maybe, but sometimes it gets too much over kill so i try to find alternatives to keep you happy.
about 5 hours or so of my set is using tracks by myself and friends of mine to keep the Bora Bora sound as fresh as possible, thats why the Just Fxxk track is herd at Bora Bora and nowhere else, it's by :twisted: Sorry i promised him i wouldn't tell, but at least you know where you can hear it :D
I started Bora Bora 7 years ago and it's a massive part of my life, the first 3 years i was on my own then i took on a couple of other DJ friends of mine who i feel understand the vibe that i have tried to create over the years, this year although i do most of the days and nights (10 - 12 hours) i have Andy g play half a day on Tuesdays, Justin tempo plays on Wednesdays with other guest DJ's that i have over (i need one day off to get the office in order and get to one of the other beaches with the wife), Oliver lang comes in when i am playing in another country or if i'm too tired from playing one of the other clubs on the island the night before, but i can honestly say i don't know who this Jon Walford is, so i think he's having you on, he sounds like someone out of East enders. :confused:
we'll off to relax before another shift tomorrow at B.B and then it's off to El divino where i'm playing at the closing of Defected, it should be a very good night because on the line up also is Kid Creme and Jr Jack ( i wonder if he will play that na na na na na na na, na na na track that people keep asking me for :x ;) If any of you want to come on over ask me at Bora Bora and i'll put you down on the guest list.
oh and the guy who said that Brazil was worth a visit, i couldn't agree more and we are off there this winter to look for another beach for beachbum gee to enjoy.
Thanks again for your nice words about B.B and the music, but i know it's nothing without the party people of the world.
Later
Gee

Tables are for dancing on - Gee 03

oooooh my good!!!!
bora bora was so great this year, better than space or anything else...
nice people and the best music in the whole word :)

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!

Beachbum Gee said:
Hi all (i hope this go's through this time)
in answer to some of your thoughts.
Don't have a copy of Let the sunshine cos i can't stand the track (with u there kitten) but i think Andy G plays it sometimes on Tuesdays (although i asked him not to) when we split the shift , also stoped playing Esamba and Dark beat around july time as they were doing my head in. BUT i can see that some of you really like those tracks and me to again in another year or so maybe, but sometimes it gets too much over kill so i try to find alternatives to keep you happy.
about 5 hours or so of my set is using tracks by myself and friends of mine to keep the Bora Bora sound as fresh as possible, thats why the Just Fxxk track is herd at Bora Bora and nowhere else, it's by :twisted: Sorry i promised him i wouldn't tell, but at least you know where you can hear it :D
I started Bora Bora 7 years ago and it's a massive part of my life, the first 3 years i was on my own then i took on a couple of other DJ friends of mine who i feel understand the vibe that i have tried to create over the years, this year although i do most of the days and nights (10 - 12 hours) i have Andy g play half a day on Tuesdays, Justin tempo plays on Wednesdays with other guest DJ's that i have over (i need one day off to get the office in order and get to one of the other beaches with the wife), Oliver lang comes in when i am playing in another country or if i'm too tired from playing one of the other clubs on the island the night before, but i can honestly say i don't know who this Jon Walford is, so i think he's having you on, he sounds like someone out of East enders. :confused:
we'll off to relax before another shift tomorrow at B.B and then it's off to El divino where i'm playing at the closing of Defected, it should be a very good night because on the line up also is Kid Creme and Jr Jack ( i wonder if he will play that na na na na na na na, na na na track that people keep asking me for :x ;) If any of you want to come on over ask me at Bora Bora and i'll put you down on the guest list.
oh and the guy who said that Brazil was worth a visit, i couldn't agree more and we are off there this winter to look for another beach for beachbum gee to enjoy.
Thanks again for your nice words about B.B and the music, but i know it's nothing without the party people of the world.
Later
Gee

Tables are for dancing on - Gee 03

Nice feedback Gee ;)

Shame about El Divino tonight, not back out there until next Saturday :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work :D

Hi Gee!

Thanks for making Bora Bora such an amazing place. For the past two years, I have spent most of my fortnight in ibiza there and for me, it really sums up the true meaning of Balearic.

It really is like nowhere else in the world!

No wonder i hadnt heard of this tune, didnt go to bb this year :(

i think its good that you keep some tunes especially for your sets. Gives it an exclusive experience in a way :)

I felt like in heaven this year on Bora Bora. :D
Although I've just been in Ibiza for 3 times I think B.B. was much better this year than the years before.
Thanks to all the party people out there for the unbelievable hours at bora bora.

Let the sunshine.....

Watcha,

Just a quickie, Im not to blame for playing Let The Sunshine In by Milk and Sugar !!!! I don´t own a copy! ´Just A Little More Love´ & ´Darkbeat´ are the ones that can be blamed on me... sorry all! ;)

It´s been such a buzz playing Bora Bora over the last few years, but have to say that this one has been the most fun!! Really have to thank Gee for giving me the opportunity to play the best venue in the World.... and of course all the wicked, happy people that make Bora Bora as legendary as it is. :lol:

Ok, award speech over! :oops:

Andy G

Fair enough! Just a little more love deserved a bit of canage though. Milk & sugar was a bit pansy for my liking. i've used the pella a few times though :)

I'm not so keen on darkbeat anymore though, i forget who the new mix is by but i dont like the vocoded vocal as much as the original. I think i had enough of darkbeat when they did it 'live' on some dance awards thingy. It was followed by mister p diddy.. Disaster!

Beachbum Gee said:
it should be a very good night because on the line up also is Kid Creme and Jr Jack ( i wonder if he will play that na na na na na na na, na na na track that people keep asking me for

Anyone looking for this track should look for Helen Garcia - 'Soul Soothing Sunshine' (Eddie Amador remix) on Elan Records.....

magic

bora bora was pure magic...i was there all five days i stayed in august from about 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm....where else can u go with swim shorts, hot girls, dance, drink and go for a refreshing shower right by the dance floor..and ofcourse, the music was fantastic.

really?
so get this ones then:

10.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

the memories!!!!!! :cry:

The closing of Bora Bora was for me the best of the Island Clubs!!!! Bora Bora rocked 'till 6.30 am!!!!

Back