best romantic spot

Will def post loadsa pics from our hol in July of me n my new boobs lol. They shoulda dropped by then. Got no intention of goin too big tho, Im only tiny, would look silly on me!

Ibiza-girlie said:
good advice: dont make´em too big (they´ll look too fake) -I HAVE SEEN MY SHARE OF WAY TOO BIG PLASTIC BOOBIES hehe, lots of friends of mine had them made....but 1 girlie I know had them made just perfect! They were stuningly gorgeous and didnt feel fake at all. i would NEVER have guessed!
well good luck, tell us how it went - and for the lads: post a picture when they have turned "normal" again hehe ;)

Give me a real pair of boobies any day of the week :lol: ;)

well me too, I was given nice boobs au naturel - but I mean, if your not satisfied I certainly understand people having surgery......I would liek a few things done, if I had the gutts....

donmt worry sweety, I was given the ability to gain a few pounds more than I schould and if I could have it all sucked away, I would!!! go ahead and get your boobs, I really hope they turn out great :D and remember to post pictures hehe! ;) ;)

sexki11en said:
Whooohooooo - boobie update.....got my loan approved so now tis just a case of booking the time off.

Excellent news!!!

Did you have to tell tehm what you wanted the money for when you applied for the loan??

Scoobie said:
Excellent news!!!

Did you have to tell tehm what you wanted the money for when you applied for the loan??

Just told them it was for cosmetic surgery. Im not bothered who knows tho (as you can tell lol)

Back